Help !! Theres is an icon that put HS , and camera don't work any more

Started by gglcmw, May 13, 2013, 06:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gglcmw

Please I need some help , my Camera Canon  60D , put me in the right up corner and icon that say HS, in red, and  till I press Shoot again , nothing work in the camera , I nedd some HELP!!! , from now on I Apreciatte any help, thanks at all , I am very Happy with all those people working in ML. George

coutts

can you please post a screenshot of the icon if possible? or take a photo with another camera / phone.

gglcmw

Thanks a lot Alex for give me some time to help me, but what those mean , in my poor english  i don't now how translate
"half shutter sticky" , is that a problem of my camera??? or some kind of setting that I get wrong. thaks  for all your work to made
a better work with our cameras , George

scrax

yep you have it set to on, so halfshutter will stay pressed until you press it again. Disable it in Prefs->Misc key settings
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

gglcmw

Thanks to all people for your time , now it's working full , thanks to your help
George