MK2 with SmallHD DP4 fullscreen issues

Started by adrefs, April 02, 2013, 04:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrefs

For the life of me I can't seem to figure out the settings to get the proper screen size on the Mk2/DP4 so that I am viewing the entire shot.  The primary issue is that the top of the image is being cut off and then when I play back things that weren't visible before suddenly are.  I have the DP4 set to C-DSLR and I think that I've cycled through all the settings in ML but I must be missing something.  I also seem to recall a "SmallHD" output setting in a previous version of the ML software but can't find that now.

kukysimon

Hi,... i was wondering if you can add your problem to this link, it seems there are dozens and dozens of people who started threads and topics about issues with external monitors , but these are all over the place and consequently no one thinks its an issue since they show up only one at a time in this very big haystack of threads. i started a thread at the developpers page addressing it to alex, in the hopes he can make this more priority, there is a vote and a follow option, if you wouldn't mind adding yours there as well, may be alex can then see how many people really do work with external monitors and have a hard time not seeing crop marks the right way and other issues:

https://bitbucket.org/hudson/magic-lantern/issue/1582/crop-bars-for-external-smallhd-oled-7-7

i would really appreciate your effort, may be we cann all get together on those many issues with external monitors..

BR
Kuky