HDR Bracketing Toggle

Started by brapodam, March 22, 2013, 09:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brapodam

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to enable HDR bracketing via a toggle (hold some button, say set, and press shutter to shoot as a HDR bracket) rather than enabling it in the menu. The rationale for this is to prevent accidental shooting of a HDR bracket, which can waste a lot of a user's time if he/she accidentally leaves it on, especially so if the ambient light is dim or if a ND filter is being used.

There are also times when you want to shoot test shots in between exposure brackets and it is slightly troublesome to dig through the menus to enable and disable HDR bracketing.

Marsu42

Quote from: brapodam on March 22, 2013, 09:32:55 AM
There are also times when you want to shoot test shots in between exposure brackets and it is slightly troublesome to dig through the menus to enable and disable HDR bracketing.

Mapping functions to buttons will be probably done sooner or later and is often discussed, but currently your best bet is to map bracketing to "my menu" and make ml always start in "my menu" so it's basically 2x button clicks - menu + set.