Hello from Chicago - 650D(T4i)

Started by newsense, March 16, 2013, 08:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newsense

Hi, my name is Matt and I am a new to the world of DSLR. I got into video a few years ago when I won a Sony Bloggie in a video editing contest and knew nothing about any of it at the time. During the contest I really got into VFX and continued making videos but quickly realized the "camera" was holding me back. I have been looking into Canon DSLR's and have been following ML loosely for a couple years. I have had my 650D(T4i) for a little over a month and am comfortable with it and all it's settings even though it is my first time using a DSLR. I think I read every article and watched every video regarding basic DSLR settings(ISO, Aperture, Shutter, WB, PS, focus, etc.). I aspire to make short films but have been talking about getting this camera and making videos for so long I already have one person interested in my filming and editing a documentary and another wanting the same done for a music video. I just wanted to say Hi and tell a little about myself since I just noticed this forum section, and to say how excited I am for the 650D ML release.