[ALREADY DONE and WONTFIX] Ideas for new features

Started by RogerL, February 23, 2013, 11:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogerL

I own a T4i (DSLR is completely new to me and I just purchased the camera), I just learned about MagicLantern today and I am very impressed.  I am also very anxious for you to release a firmware for the T4i.  As I read through the feature for v2.3, I did not see the following features and wonder if it would be possible to add them for future firmware version:

Panoramic picture option
Multiple exposures (on the same frame) option

Thank you

Roger

g3gg0

multiple exposures don't make any sense.
you can do it in post processing with no disadvantage.
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Francis

Quote from: RogerL on February 23, 2013, 11:17:42 PM
I own a T4i (DSLR is completely new to me and I just purchased the camera), I just learned about MagicLantern today and I am very impressed.  I am also very anxious for you to release a firmware for the T4i.

Even if there was a version available for the T4i, I would suggest using the stock firmware for a decent amount of time and really familiarize yourself with it and the camera. ML can be very confusing and is definitely for power users only.

RogerL

Thank you Francis, this is good advise, I said I was new to DSLR, however I have been in photograpy for at least 30 years.  I am just excited that my T4i has the potential for so much more with ML as I had no knowledge of ML when I purchased it.