[WONTFIX] Picture styles bracketing

Started by Giusal, February 22, 2013, 05:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giusal

I would be good for testing new ps directly with the camera or simply for that situations you aren't sure about the picture style to use

Marsu42

Quote from: Giusal on February 22, 2013, 05:32:20 PM
I would be good for testing new ps directly with the camera or simply for that situations you aren't sure about the picture style to use

I never shoot jpeg, and all picture styles can be applied in Lightroom to the raw with one click - but for people insisting to shoot jpeg only this might be a good idea. But maybe it's better done with the new picoc scripting than in real C code, the scripting engine would need options to modify the picture style values.

Giusal

Just a question for RAWs.... how can you apply picture styles like cinestyle on lightroom/camera raw?

coutts

Quote from: Giusal on February 22, 2013, 06:20:27 PM
Just a question for RAWs.... how can you apply picture styles like cinestyle on lightroom/camera raw?

There's a few selections in Lightroom but not custom ones. From my experience, using 'Faithful' yields the most accurate colors while keeping everything flat, so I can get the most out of post processing.