[IMPOSSIBLE] 5d mark3 can be a c300 with that

Started by N.Mendes, February 10, 2013, 09:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N.Mendes

Hello guys, how are you?
We all know (or almost) that in april, a new 5d mark 3 firmware will be released, which will allows us to have a clean 4:2:2 file, perfect, but we'll miss something really important, "the canon log gamma"..
Some people will talk about the technicolor cinestyle, but we know how bad can be this picture style (moiré, noise)..

So, my question is, "is it possible to convert the c300 c-log (or 1dc) in order to make it usable in a 5d mark 3", and my last question is: "why no one asked for that? you think that the Prolost neutral is enough or the same than a c-log?"

With the new firmware in April, and a c-log, our 5d mark3 can become a c300, or a 1Dc "1080p", am i right guys?

Thanks for reading!

a1ex

N.Mendes

Ok, thanks,
can you give me more informations about "why is it impossible"?

g3gg0

Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

1%

How would you even go about ripping out c-log... the format would be completely different. someone with a c300 could try to get the settings and make a new profile out of it? results would be the same as the other picture styles people made from scratch.