So Alone

Started by nasongfoto, January 20, 2013, 04:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nasongfoto

deleted.account.01

i like these shots ..but i dont understand why so milk everywhere ?

vertigopix

MzytengaM, can we see your work instead of constantly hearing you criticizing others?
I'm getting tired of your posts ... A lot of blablabla to say nothing.

Sorry but this is my point of view...

Psssst, Nasongfoto, Nice pictures ! Can you explain the link with ML ?

deleted.account.01

Quote from: vertigopix on January 21, 2013, 12:31:55 PM

I'm getting tired of your posts ... A lot of blablabla to say nothing.

Sorry but this is my point of view...

welll i was waith for post like yours.. but im ready for strike back....tis is clearly opinion .. opinions are positive negative or neutral mine is neutral..
im not disappoined in yours.. cus mostly its happend when  some one got anoter opinion or diferente or its not same opinion what hordes or group have.Always  that person(with diferente opinion . no matter bad or good )  is Bad person or idiot or WTF he talk about or or or or  learn spealing or or ..

second my opinioon says alot  so maybe u need read it to end and understand or ask if u dont uderstand my opinion ... this  shot is to White in my opinion but i like these shots ..and i not change my opinion only cus u dont like it  or some one  dont like it ...

Quote from: vertigopix on January 21, 2013, 12:31:55 PM
MzytengaM, can we see your work instead of constantly hearing you criticizing others?

i was made two posts with my shots ..first was removed by (with reason)..second was not aproved  with out reason ..o i was try twice post my shots none of them was  aproved  so here u got answer for your question..

Quote from: g3gg0 on January 21, 2013, 04:46:36 PM
a) can you continue this discussion via PM?
b) (general) can you try to paraphrase your criticism in a way that is not offending?
c) opinions are de facto not neutral.

-> any questions/comments via PM

there is no reason any more to talk im out of here... and if i recive on more Email with CD Earth  i will send bomb back...

and my photos was with out this what u trying inplant here in me noob..but whatever ..im out of here.. and one more time..
if irecive one more CD Earth Email from one of u ..ill send nast bomb back

vertigopix

I think that is no filtering by admins in the "Share Your Photos" topic in the forum... (if your pictures are not offensive)
So i can't understand why you can't post !

And i think that the work from nasongfoto is a little bit "High Key" and this is his style !  ;)

g3gg0

a) can you continue this discussion via PM?
b) (general) can you try to paraphrase your criticism in a way that is not offending?
c) opinions are de facto not neutral.

-> any questions/comments via PM
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Malcolm Debono

Nice shots!

And if someone's seeing them "too white", I think someone needs to calibrate his display  ;)
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

nasongfoto

Quote from: Malcolm Debono on January 21, 2013, 10:19:49 PM
Nice shots!

And if someone's seeing them "too white", I think someone needs to calibrate his display  ;)

Thank you

And thank every body too.

nasongfoto

Nice shots!

Thank you

And thank every body too.

Betelgeuza

Nice shots!

my monitos is perfectly ccalibrated... and if u dont see diference in face skin and hands ...well...and i dont mea nShadows

Betelgeuza

Nice shots!

my monitos is perfectly ccalibrated... and if u dont see diference in face skin and hands ...well

Malcolm Debono

Who said there isn't any difference between the skin tones of the face and the rest of the skin? I would say it's too darn next to impossible to get these two different parts to match up under natural lighting..
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!