Our Wedding in France w/ FPS Override: optimized for low light

Started by seoulomon, January 07, 2013, 06:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seoulomon

I am very pleased how well the FPS Override of Paris/Eiffel Tower turned out in the beginning especially  "optimize for: low light" which was used at the end during some of  the dance montage. I was also impressed with the "Crooked Path 3.0"  picture profile thanks to the greater dynamic range and nice warm skin tone attributes, color grading was very efficient. I will be using this profile (Crooked Path 3.0) for more weddings to come!

Canon T3i (ML 2.3)  (Picture profile: crooked path 3.0)
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
Pentax smc-m 50mm 1.4

deleted.account.01

Quote from: seoulomon on January 07, 2013, 06:25:42 AM
I am very pleased how well the FPS Override of Paris/Eiffel Tower turned out in the beginning especially  "optimize for: low light" which was used at the end during some of  the dance montage. I was also impressed with the "Crooked Path 3.0"  picture profile thanks to the greater dynamic range and nice warm skin tone attributes, color grading was very efficient. I will be using this profile (Crooked Path 3.0) for more weddings to come!

Canon T3i (ML 2.3)  (Picture profile: crooked path 3.0)
Tokina 11-16mm 2.8
Pentax smc-m 50mm 1.4

nothing personal but i thing its waste of data on server.. opinion dont need always be good..cus its its good to saying  full true ..mostly..

this movie is good but for youtube..or some family memory album.. i dont want to be bad guy but tis movie is LOW..very low

one thing what i like its  light reflected  inwater at 0:19 FPS override..

in most moments u have  none sharpnes .. screan sometimes looks like someone droop glass of milk on it..iwatcing it with out music cuz i dont thing u  made it..so frames .. and MY EYES ~~!!!!! ... what Frames per second u got after edyting..cus tis is defenytly NOT 25/s,, muche lower.. for me its soem 17-14..nothing more..

like for now i got my best scene ..it starts at 2:01 and it stops at 2:04

seoulomon

Quote from: MzytengaM on January 07, 2013, 08:05:46 PM
nothing personal but i thing its waste of data on server.. opinion dont need always be good..cus its its good to saying  full true ..mostly..

this movie is good but for youtube..or some family memory album.. i dont want to be bad guy but tis movie is LOW..very low

one thing what i like its  light reflected  inwater at 0:19 FPS override..

in most moments u have  none sharpnes .. screan sometimes looks like someone droop glass of milk on it..iwatcing it with out music cuz i dont thing u  made it..so frames .. and MY EYES ~~!!!!! ... what Frames per second u got after edyting..cus tis is defenytly NOT 25/s,, muche lower.. for me its soem 17-14..nothing more..

like for now i got my best scene ..it starts at 2:01 and it stops at 2:04

The light reflection in the river @ 0:19-0:21 was one of those moments where you're "At just the right place and at just the right time".  Also, I agree that one of the best scenes is when everyone is gathering to the tables for the reception (2:01-2:04).

<<<<Spoiler Alert>>>

In conclusion, the accumulated 5 seconds of it praiseworthy. LOL.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: seoulomon on January 08, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
The light reflection in the river @ 0:19-0:21 was one of those moments where you're "At just the right place and at just the right time". 

ok locationand timing is maybe importand but still..
long time ago some person told me these words.....

...its possible to take singel shot of old empty dirty fridge and shot will be worth  1milion$ ...

its same possible  to kill the perfect Shot with Perfect Location and Perfect Camera..