Hong Kong Time Lapse - 198 Days in Hong Kong

Started by smatyshi, January 04, 2013, 10:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smatyshi

Hi everyone,

Just want  to share with you a new timelapse project I finished recently...

[[[[Please watch the video in 720p/1080p!!! ]]]]

This is Smaty from Shanghai and work in Hong Kong for 7 months. In this video, I used the Time Lapse to record the lovely city in my eyes.
Hong Kong is really a nice city to work and live in.
Hong Kong is a small city which lots of different kinds of views. You can see concrete blocks, and also see the nature things within 5 minutes walk from the city center. I am quite cherish my life here. I can remember going to the famous places, and went to the Lantau Peak in the midnight, etc. I love the tram and ferry in Hong Kong.

I used 5D mark II and ML 2.3 to finish this project. I used the intervalometer to finish this. I didn't use the bulb ramping since my sceneries are quite in a short period...

Thanks my parents. Thanks Gabbie who will later be my wife. This video is a present to you, Gabbie! Thanks a lot to my Hong Kong colleagues, Michael Lee Cm, David Turkington, Edas Wong and so on. Thanks my Shanghai colleagues too.Thanks my good friends Yuanmin Gu and Shichao Zhang who helped me a lot in this project.
Thanks Leang for the background music. The music is available at https://soundcloud.com/leang-2/exp6-shattered-memories

Hope all of you enjoy this!!!
My left brain has nothing right; my right brain has nothing left.

smatyshi

if you prefer vimeo, here is a same version on vimeo...

smatyshi

Quote from: Anton2707 on January 18, 2013, 05:03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZtuqrulAdgw#t=55s it so nice! Great work!

Hi, Anton2707, Thanks very much for your support!
Actually this is my first timelapse project, some scenes are not that great. I will try to make it better next project.

smatyshi