HDR Video test - high dynamic range

Started by jgerstel, January 02, 2013, 02:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgerstel

HDR Video test

Please see HDR test here:

This video is created with Canon 550D, ML and Alex 4D.
It has high dynamic range, but shows artefacts when moving camera sideways. However using it the right way the footage looks very good, thanks ML and Alex 4D to enable HDR video!

deleted.account.01

why i have fealing like the letters on end got better quality than your shots ?.. its cus peoples dont knwo how to use it or what ? its not first video..

when i was use HDR and video or and with fps override i was geting fickering movie like one frame lose in all single second . i was try make copy of file on another track and make 50% visible on to layer but it jsut make movie play slower..but this is not this waht i trying to say ..

i was succesfull record short movie with all tis stuff on .. ok movie was full of frames jumps aka flickering but quality in this waht was visible was just <cenzored> wow but flickering.. ok.. i was use this tool wrong and i not sepnd enought time for learn hwo edit  tis after recording... this waht i was saying is peoples dont knwo how to setup this stuff

jgerstel

In this video I did not use any FPS override, it is shot in 720p 50 which results in 25 fps HDR footage, due to alternating frame HDR method. There are many artefacts and ghosting in this video, this is to show that HDR can not be used in all situations. In video below no fast left-right camera movements are made, so there are no artefacts.