[DONE, compile with FEATURE_HDR_EXTENDED] HDR VIDEO and isoA isoB isoC.......

Started by deleted.account.01, December 13, 2012, 02:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deleted.account.01

hi  and realy sry for spam around :/

i just check one thnig and will be cool to have there ..

i mean ML and Movie setings .HDR video have `only` 2 steps for iso A and B . when iso switch there is jump in light..its cool but jump is not cool..
its just idea ..but will be cool to have some 15 or more is better steps there..with more precise iso changing . max jump in iso lets say some 50 or less 1.0 .. for make better smoth light changing..
is sounds sensable and will be very usefull itihng.. icant wright all these programs so i just drop and idea :D

Edit :

or add option what will control fade when sensor detect light changing ..so this jump will be some type of Light Fade ..from 0.0 iso ( i mean value to switch ) to 100 (max switch value ) and all this action lets say in 1.1 second ..  will be cool to have another option to control fade speed..
i knwo it sound realy crazy but can be lol in use

nanomad

Enable gradual exposure (available in nightly builds only) and see if that is good enough for you  ;)
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

deleted.account.01

i dont mean i need to have it but ijust use this option first time and this is my action on this..nice optin but will be cool with some extras..
im more after shoting stills tham movie . imnot sure just idea..but i check again nightly when ifinish testing this version ..this is very exiting ..  i need some day learn how to bulid all these stuff..

deleted.account.01

Quote from: nanomad on December 13, 2012, 02:08:57 AM
Enable gradual exposure (available in nightly builds only) and see if that is good enough for you  ;)

i realy thing  aboute back to nightly bulid..
there is version of NightlyBulid what can works on 1.0.2 fir ?

scrax

Quote from: MzytengaM on December 29, 2012, 05:38:15 PM
i realy thing  aboute back to nightly bulid..
there is version of NightlyBulid what can works on 1.0.2 fir ?
All, and they work also on 1.0.1 since on 600D there are no significative differences in those 2 firmware, only localizations fixes (didn't already told you that...uh?)  ;D
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

deleted.account.01

Quote from: scrax on December 29, 2012, 11:37:21 PM
All, and they work also on 1.0.1 since on 600D there are no significative differences in those 2 firmware, only localizations fixes (didn't already told you that...uh?)  ;D

well :/ my english is not my best side lol ..looks like i sean it but i not sean :/

but im after usung camera wit out LM .:( :/ ... i made jsut one test.. when i switch all stuff to video mode and i check how iso will switch when i start changing light i was so suprized...
ISO switch with grate Fade no jump  just cool soft fade from some 100 to 800 ..that was precizly this wat i was ask by tis post but in Time Lapse and ISO swiching no Video HDR..

1%

With HDR video you're supposed to rip apart every other frame and combine into an HDR iimage. The light "switching" is cool after you process it and blinking is gone.

kihlbahkt

Review the post processing forum for a variety of Post Processing HDR workflows. The Blinking video that is recorded needs to have odd and even frames separated and then recombined and tweaked to give a higher than normal dynamic range. HDR is most suitable for scenes that have a dynamic range that is higher than the camera can produce using only 1 ISO setting. Low ISO frames give detail in bright areas and High ISO frames give detail in dark areas.  Recombined that can produce stunning video that would otherwise have areas that are too dark or too bright. Think of shooting indoors thru a window to bright sunny beach and have indoor exposures look as good as the bright outdoors exposures look through the window.

http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?board=14.0
600D x2