[WONTFIX] TIFF after HDR Bracketing

Started by deleted.account.01, December 12, 2012, 09:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deleted.account.01

i dont want sounds no sense but i like to say aboute this :

maybe it possible for u guys add thing what will Save  32bit Tiff file after taking HDR Bracketing shots ?
so after i take lets say 4 diferente exposure shots and ML will save it in TIFF file so when i open it in Photoshop or some another layer editing software i will see Tiff  file with 4 layers what i just take with HDR Bracketing..

i say aboteu this cus i was read sometihng abotue some Experimental RAW files..

Edit :

im not sure if  this is same or not :/

Things that can be done in post
Why spending development time on things like in-camera HDR? Magic Lantern is not a replacement for Photoshop

1%

I don't think thats possible. The best option was rename the first 3 letters so you know what bracket shots go together. I don't think the camera is powerful enough to merge the raw files into HDR and what options would it even use. You'd never get what you want. Stick with photoshop.

deleted.account.01

i asked cus im not able to open CR2 file on photoshop ,,just not supporting tihs format what is weird..i can open HDR images (on Canon Software ) but this what my canon 3ti saving its not compatiblile with my PS CS4..
i can convert cr2 to tiff or whatever but what is reason of making HDR when im not able edit file stright.only after coverting..

so now  when i use HDR bracketing i just need convert everything to Jpg or tiff..liek for me this is no sense..

scrax

Quote from: MzytengaM on December 12, 2012, 09:40:08 PM
i asked cus im not able to open CR2 file on photoshop ,,just not supporting tihs format what is weird..i can open HDR images (on Canon Software ) but this what my canon 3ti saving its not compatiblile with my PS CS4..
i can convert cr2 to tiff or whatever but what is reason of making HDR when im not able edit file stright.only after coverting..

so now  when i use HDR bracketing i just need convert everything to Jpg or tiff..liek for me this is no sense..

I think that Adobe forces old users like you to use dng converter, since camera raw 7 si not compatible with older version of photoshop than cs6
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

Francis

Update Adobe Camera Raw. That should add support for your camera.

Francis

Maybe you can find a download for an older version that supports the T3i and CS4.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: scrax on December 12, 2012, 10:42:09 PM
I think that Adobe forces old users like you to use dng converter, since camera raw 7 si not compatible with older version of photoshop than cs6

yes yes ., i `love` this connection  in software makers with hardware makers ..where software makers make  new soft but it will be able ( i dont mean here use ) to instal it when ugot lastest hardware ..
so what is minimum for cs6 ? 32 gb ram or more ? ..with cs4 its i thing 2gb and  up ..all lower and instaler will not allowed u to move forvard with instalation

i was read just moment ago aboute dng convertion in adobe ..(not sure that was PS or PRemiere or or )
im nto realy after looking for some another converter btu i will check that DNG ..

this what now i can get from CR2 file its :

- full resolution file
- 350 DPI (i tihng i can go muche more up )
- uncompressed TIF
- with regular sRGB
- and what is little wierd 48 BIT colours deep

im not sure if i not asking to muche from RAW aka cr2 file..

its my first conncact with RAW and this i was knew its i can make RAW shot and after this i can change all single seting what i was have in my camera but after shoting..
even sutter speed...

maybe i want to muche from this not guilty RAW..or just RAW its nothing powierfull thing i was thing of it.

my point was to use RAW liek regular jpg or Tiff or PSD or whatever another format what i can put into Layer window and just use lets say 4(RAW) shots and manipulate them like i was manipulated camera before i was push Shoting button on canon..
maybe this what i trying to made here is just impossible..

Quote from: Francis on December 12, 2012, 10:43:57 PM
Update Adobe Camera Raw. That should add support for your camera.

i was thing of use another software..like corel or something .. or i invest in raw update ..

Quote from: Francis on December 12, 2012, 10:46:00 PM
Maybe you can find a download for an older version that supports the T3i and CS4.

:DD  ithing this answer just KILL all my question aboute  RAW ..kill and make it born again..

im not realy sure where and in what software iwas sean stuff what your Quote Perfectly remind me of it ..i was sean  in window option what asked me how compabilty RAW i wish to be after conterssion..that was RAW 7 or someting..but that option was last..lower iwas have some 5 or 7 another verison of RAW file ..in that moment i jsut pick lastes RAW ..7.. but i was able to pick muche mcuhe more RAW versions..
u guys are grate THX for make my brain celss movving in double speed..

i need to Find what softwae was that :DD ..THX !!

Francis

I'm running CS6 on an almost 4 year old MacBook Pro with 8GB of RAM. Runs way faster than CS5 ever did for me. Photoshop really just likes a huge scratch drive.

scrax

by the way for doing what camera raw does i use Lightroom, and from lightroom i open files in photoshop, so for me using jpg or raw is same procedure, try that MzytengaM
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

deleted.account.01

that  dng converter its exactly same stuff what iwas talk aboute..i was sean one same window with same options ..but icant remember  where i open it lol ..
but this converter is enuf ,, but it cant save 32 bit tif ,, last night  i open first time RAW 6.0 or 6.sometinhg. in PS.. :D .. its so similar to Canon software but not same..
this what i was thing of abotue open RAW`s in layers and make same changes what i can do in single image are not possible or i dont knwo ..yet... way.
ican open single RAW in PS and i can in flexible way switchng  opened windows and add new Tiff layers fomr RAW to separatd project in PS so in this way i doing sometihng similar what iwas like to do ..little longer way but  THX GUYS !!!!!!!!!

Lightroom is ok but i was lookin soem software where ican doo all things in one opened program..PS and that Converter ( or that converter what can change bits to 48 bit LOL  ) are grate..

i got 8 gb ram now but i got lame Hdd..its only 5400 rpm or something.. this is not big problem now but i thing of CS6. that verion supporting lastest RAW ..hmm..is more flexible..

i just check this guy on yt :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JSTF8SGi4

Stack Image ..   inever heard of this techniqe  but it looks like i going to make some Request post :D  ,, just joke :D ..
this is so powerfull and i can work therr with RAW`s ( DeepSkyStacker ) ..
ok i going preparing night shoting...maximum of meteor shower is tonight :D ..lets hope fog and clouds gone

Francis

The raw files from Canon cameras is only 10bit so editing in 32bit or 48bit is serious overkill. 16bit is plenty even for heavy editing. 8bit is fine even for most simple editing or nondestructive editing like layer masks and adjustment layers in photoshop.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: Francis on December 13, 2012, 07:08:19 PM
The raw files from Canon cameras is only 10bit so editing in 32bit or 48bit is serious overkill. 16bit is plenty even for heavy editing. 8bit is fine even for most simple editing or nondestructive editing like layer masks and adjustment layers in photoshop.

i not convert tha file to 48 bit cus i like to have one..in that day i just use converter and i select on 16 bit tif .. i was not sean there option like 48 bit  :D .. before this idont even know there are 48 bit tifs possible :DD ..

now i jsut messing with all this advices from u guys..

i dont want realy start new post for tthis but i got question here..

how to stop intervolumeter when it starts ?  i mean ML intervolumeter ..

i set it on let say.. 1 second Jitter , Start after 18 second , StopAfter Disable..

i have problem with stop it..i need to switch power down to stop it shoting..
there is maybe some another way ? :/

Malcolm Debono

Quote from: MzytengaM on December 16, 2012, 06:37:37 PM
how to stop intervolumeter when it starts ?  i mean ML intervolumeter ..
i have problem with stop it..i need to switch power down to stop it shoting..
there is maybe some another way ? :/

Yes. Open ML menu, highlight intervalometer and press Set to turn it off.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

Francis

Also pressing Play or turning the Mode dial to a different mode will also turn it off.

deleted.account.01

THX`s guys :)

but problem is  none buttons are respond when it shoting..its like frezed all camera buttons  but still taking shots..

but i got it with all intervalometers ..in remote neewer tool it happend to..

ok but ill double check it again..i try to make little biger steps betwean single shot..

now i mostly use 1 second i will try switch itto biger value..cus maybe when it is on 1 second i got only 1 second for use Malcolm or Francis method and camera is to slow or my finger not precise..

ok thx guys ;)

Edit :

but i not yet try change  shoting mode :DDDD ..ok  i will try it ..

deleted.account.01

Quote from: Francis on December 16, 2012, 07:55:54 PM
Also pressing Play or turning the Mode dial to a different mode will also turn it off.

like before i dont realy want start new post with this but... maybe u guys can do NOT Remove option Ghost Image ?

i like use this option  when i taking astrophotos and stack image...this Ghost Image technique give me way to tracking Stars with OUT motor tripod...pls guys dont remove it :/

nanomad

EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

deleted.account.01

Quote from: nanomad on December 17, 2012, 09:15:53 PM
Why should we?  :o
maybe cus i was sean post where u guys talkin aboute not needed options ? ..i like this one ,, sry for disturbrances