Magic Lantern with full 12 tab HOT..BUT HOW !?

Started by deleted.account.01, December 02, 2012, 04:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deleted.account.01

hello im new here...new not mean newbe

i got big expirence with light and im analog  user ..now T3i for ..

i got question ..i asked few times but no one can answer for  hmm..i was thought simple one..
so..

i use now 2.3v ML  and it Powering UP soo High Canon cameras....

but in my ML 2.3v i got only 9 tabs with Out some seting what i can see in  ( imnot realy sure what exactly version this is cus all these tutorials or review videos  got one name 2.3 )  review  videos

i dont have Audio TAB ..i dont have External Audio ...i dont have so many another setings howi can get them there ?

i know abotue Menue button so i clickng it..still igot 9 Tabs...i can hide some ML setings in single TAB but i i cant hide TABS so its mean i dont have Hiden Tabs on ML 2.3 v..

i dont have Audio Tab and  few more...

how i can get  version with 12 tabs ?i got bugs on ML 2.3 v and u guys said its stable version...
well..bug its not my point here.. cus is one and not make big problem...

i use 2.3 v Magic Lantern and i dont want to be taken like some chidlish crying kid who Dont know  how to get 12 tab ML
i just need it cus i love experiments with light and Magic Lantern opening door to universe..

but if this 12 tab`s ML is avilable only for friends of ML makers or soem cool friends maybe some one give me know so i stop asking or trying to find it..

1%

My builds and nightly builds have audio. I don't know about 12 tab, I don't think there are that many.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: 1% on December 02, 2012, 04:24:24 PM
My builds and nightly builds have audio. I don't know about 12 tab, I don't think there are that many.

hi...check this out !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul-l30b3rS0

and this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQqOe9x00Uk

on this video u can see Audio Tab.. with so alot coool setings ...i dont have this..

this two movies showing two types of menue..

in second link u can see Audio Tab with 9 diferente setings just for Audio..i got only one option abotue Audio and its Metter ON . OFF

Malcolm Debono

Quote from: MzytengaM on December 02, 2012, 04:33:16 PM
in second link u can see Audio Tab with 9 diferente setings just for Audio..i got only one option abotue Audio and its Metter ON . OFF

If you really need the extra audio settings download the nightly builds instead of the official release.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

deleted.account.01

Quote from: Malcolm Debono on December 02, 2012, 05:03:59 PM
If you really need the extra audio settings download the nightly builds instead of the official release.

the thing is in this...i talk to peoples who got same 2.3v version what i use from few days and they got all these what i dont have..i use t3i same as `them` ..this is not only aboute Audio..

some times its better to have more options and dont use them.. than dont have them when u need them

Malcolm Debono

Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

deleted.account.01

Quote from: Malcolm Debono on December 02, 2012, 05:21:47 PM
What options?

i will finish charging batterys and i give u precise number of all setings what igot and what i dont have..
+ tabs..
but aftersecond thought ... maybe ijust stay with this what i got now..
i got 1.0.2 firmware..i not update it..camera comes with this version what maybe can be reason why ...
i will try alsow reinstal firmawer..i thing of puting inside 1.0.1 and instal it to 1.0.2 ..maybe factory 1.0.2 firmware is not exactly same version what i can download from Canon website..

i need to make few tests looks like

Edit :

i just discover something..
well..in those two videos i can see two diferente Menues but soemthing more.....

two videos are maded with Canon T3i ... but..on first video  u can see T3i with 9408 memory on Canon board
and in second video  guy have 1945 memory on Canon T3i...

i got in my canon around 1000 kb..so maybe this is key to my problem..maybe my camera dont have enought memory to load all ML menues and futers..

i dont mean Memory card

1%

One of those videos is an oooold ML version. Everything is moved around now.  You have to upgrade, stuff not in 2.3 isn't going to magically appear. Memory is not the problem. Just download a newer autoexec.bin.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: 1% on December 02, 2012, 06:04:43 PM
One of those videos is an oooold ML version. Everything is moved around now.  You have to upgrade, stuff not in 2.3 isn't going to magically appear. Memory is not the problem. Just download a newer autoexec.bin.

eheeh

im realy confuse now... what version is last and why in older peoples got more option what i need to do with tis autoexec ..and where to put it from where take it.. realy dude..talk to me like to noob.

i felll i give up on this .. well ML is cool..but looks like i wil lchange camera to nikon

1%

Ok, really simple: development continues so things look different/get taken out/put in, etc.

My latest builds:
https://bitbucket.org/OtherOnePercent/tragic-lantern/downloads

Rename to autoexec.bin and replace autoexec.bin on card. But this is 600D + exfat card only.

Regular ML nightly builds:
http://nanomad.magiclantern.fm/nightly/

Download the zip and replace your autoexec.bin with the one inside it.

Quotewell ML is cool..but looks like i wil lchange camera to nikon

Enjoy, its your money. I'm sure their hacking community will give you tech support.

deleted.account.01

Quote from: 1% on December 02, 2012, 06:24:39 PM
Ok, really simple: development continues so things look different/get taken out/put in, etc.

My latest builds:
https://bitbucket.org/OtherOnePercent/tragic-lantern/downloads

Rename to autoexec.bin and replace autoexec.bin on card. But this is 600D + exfat card only.

Regular ML nightly builds:
http://nanomad.magiclantern.fm/nightly/

Download the zip and replace your autoexec.bin with the one inside it.

Enjoy, its your money. I'm sure their hacking community will give you tech support.

that part aboute Nikon its some sarcastic joke...i dont like Nikon  :D

i starting all stuff from begin..i reupdate firmware...from 1.0.2 to  1.0.2.  ..camera alllowed me to update it again what is weird ..now i going to instal stuff once more..

i dont have anotther autoexe on card..i format card in canon ..i just put it stright on car after formating

Edit.

it not work on my camera.. i stay with V2.3 .. i can stay with out audio setings and few more ...  looks like i must stay with out it..i fell if i make more mess with it i will burn something here..
anyway thx for help.

btw i got t3i not d1100

1%

You really should read the guide. The .fir file sets the camera to boot from autoexec.bin No need to keep running it. Autoexec.bin is ML software. If you format the card in camera you may need to make it bootable again with EOS card. All you had to do was replace autoexec.bin with one of those.

deleted.account.01

ok got it lol.

i preinstal firmware to 1.0.1 and i pick version what i was lookin for ..its Xmass version lol

so i got 12 tabs :S .. still i prefere this x Mass version or M L RC1 ..

thx for help Malcolm and 1%

Edit:

i must say i was wrong.. but i was need to burn my finger to know it ..

first i instaled that 2011 December Xmass Version..but i was happy to fast.. 2.3 V is more advanced compare tu that version.
so i reinstla all stuff again to nightly Version .. this version is sooo coool... Advanced Audio controls   and Touch Eq is soooo PRO .,.even with out extra setings in side is still to to have eq like that :) ..

There is so many another setings i got there some 30 New setings including subMenues  and some Advanced Setings what   Xmas verison dont have..

example.. Intervolumeter ok is both versions but in nightly build this tool is Realy Ready for advanced use..
same with so alot another setings..some extra sub Menues are jsut SOO COOOL... Setings in side Setings ..and More Setings :DD ..
one thing what i dont liek in nightly build its :

Movie and CBR setings...same seting in version 2.3V is looks like LEss Advanced than in nightly build but  in version 2.3v i can use manual Bit Rate ..in nightly build  when i want to use Canon CBR Bit Rate this seting is always set on 2.0(up to 2.0 where its always 2.0. and icant reduce it to let say 1.5 )..its muche to high for CPU on my Camera ( T3i )..not buffer ... in version 2.3 V i can manualy reduce this value .. in nightly build version when i turnON this future my camera just die :D( but not die after turnON Camera..only  vidoe going crayz..when i star rec Movie movie stops (regular stuff) and system Frezz) ...its no cus slow card..i ting i got medium fast card ..its Class 10. 45mb/s reading and wrighting..so its not bad but not  Super fast to ..is optimal..

Shoting Mode and HDR Bracketing looks like in nightly build have muche more possibles to switch ..more than in  2.3V version..

i can compare all day and night long all single setings ..but its is not point..
i felll like nightly build even is Avilable on Canon D 600 aka T3i  idont think this camera have Anought Power to fully use tis version of MAgic Lantern... for sure in more High Models of Canon where they got fastes CPU`s  this nightly build Pack can be Just WOW..

i like these nightly build cus Large Audio possibles + possibles or Recording Wave File ( u guys are SOO COOLL THX FOR WAVE !!!!!! )
alsow i canrecord only Sound with Out Video what is   again LOL .. cus mosty i was need that Audio Setings from nightly build not for Video Recording only  For Audio..yes..

iLove this nightly Version but i  thing it To Fast for my Camera  :/ ... works fine but camera geting HOT  To Fast..so i thing i need to back to 2.3V version wit out AdvancedAudio Controlers ect ect..

question ..

u guys got in plan in future maybe put all these Jusice Stuff and all that ASWOM and COOOL setings like AdvancedAudioControls and Advanced subMenues to one single Magic Lantern  Version ?