Canon 650D [OLD]

Started by nanomad, November 29, 2012, 12:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas_W

You've already got Magic Lantern with the buggy parts disabled, as I think what nanomad was trying to say was that they haven't got the installing/loading of Magic Lantern completely done/safe.
Canon EOS 650D + Kit lens, EF 50mm 1.8 and 52mm polariser.

1%

teecee

Once I get my hands on ML. I will be like, finally it's out!!! :D :D :D >:(
After all that waiting  :'(

nanomad

Quote from: Lucas_W on April 17, 2013, 07:14:52 PM
You've already got Magic Lantern with the buggy parts disabled, as I think what nanomad was trying to say was that they haven't got the installing/loading of Magic Lantern completely done/safe.
Exactly. There's no point in releasing an alpha that has a critical flaw in it

Enough with the spam now
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

Darkhlmt

I just wanted to take a minute and thank nanomad,1%, a1ex, baga, blade and all of the others that have put so much time into this.  I feel that you have all taken steps above and beyond what anyone could have ever expected of you.  I look forward to pitching in when and where ever I can to help ML for the 650d move forward.

I still have more reading to do on ML before I dig to deep though.

saha007

Is it possible to programmatically add the add-back and the front of the lens focus? That would be great!
I use T4i/650D and 600D (ML) for the video, I Wedding operator!
My Site - http://harodeii.wix.com/profilm

Micah

Hi devs, been lurking for a while but I thought that I'd post to say I appreciate your efforts and am looking forward to seeing the port when its ready.

Keep up the good work.

Aborgh

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say that you guys are awesome with the development of ML but I have a question regarding the front page. It says that ML is available for 650D, is it a typo or is there a beta of ML lurking somewhere for 650D?

I am new to this forum so be gentile to me :P  ;D

nanomad

EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

nanomad

demetrisag

yeah, about that..! i think you should make it much bigger something like Soon You know for the desparate of us who are larking silently at the background trying to figure it all out!

Aborgh

Haha it was so small I thought it was a camera model! Thanks!

buckbullstallion

Quote from: nanomad on April 20, 2013, 04:29:32 PM
Yes it does?

What is a 5Dc?

also the soon if just glanced @ could look like 500n or something hahahahah

saha007

I've been following this topic from the beginning, my friends about how much is still left to wait ML?
I use T4i/650D and 600D (ML) for the video, I Wedding operator!
My Site - http://harodeii.wix.com/profilm

loplo

If you've followed the thread, you'd know.

Chuck J

RafaLibrenz

Quote from: saha007 on April 22, 2013, 07:49:00 PM
I've been following this topic from the beginning, my friends about how much is still left to wait ML?

Everyone here is dying to have Magic Lantern working on 650D. Me too. But unfortunately all we have to do now is wait (and don't bugging developers).
70D + 18-135 STM

teecee

QuoteEveryone here is dying to have Magic Lantern working on 650D. Me too. But unfortunately all we have to do now is wait (and don't bugging developers

True, well said.

MarkFlex

We have the largest number of views of the topic.
At the time, the other topics are moving forward, but the development of ML 650D is really dead. There is nothing to say thank you (((. Green light changes to red. Alpha version? Are you sure? How to speed up this process? Canon 650d camera ceased to produce. Do not wait for 1.0.2 firmware ((((( sorry

loplo

How to speed up? By shutting your mouth and keeping this kind of comments for yourself.

buckbullstallion

Quote from: MarkFlex on April 24, 2013, 05:45:13 AM
We have the largest number of views of the topic.
At the time, the other topics are moving forward, but the development of ML 650D is really dead. There is nothing to say thank you (((. Green light changes to red. Alpha version? Are you sure? How to speed up this process? Canon 650d camera ceased to produce. Do not wait for 1.0.2 firmware ((((( sorry
Repent turn your heart back to the Creator, have faith, and Believe.

nanomad

Quote from: loplo on April 24, 2013, 06:17:45 AM
How to speed up? By shutting your mouth and keeping this kind of comments for yourself.
That's actually not true. You can grab the source code and start working on the port if you wish. It's all there