Why ?

Started by nudibranch, November 09, 2012, 04:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nudibranch

I red some "user introduction" and almost nobody answer to theirs "hello", why ?

So i feel strange to introduce myself knowing that i will may not have answers ...

Anyway i'am 48 years old, i'm an ergonomics designer, i own one 5D Mark 2, one 5D Mark 3 and one 7D
I use mainly the 5D Mark 2 for underwater video and stills, and the 2 others camera for the land's things (meaning not underwater).

I discovered the ML web site only few weeks ago so i'm still discovering ML on the 5D Mark 2

I can do some translation in French if you need it.

I think also that your FAQ need to be updated and/or adapted for people witch the english is not the mother language and/or are far from developing software (i can help if you want).

scrax

Hi, and welcome  ;)

ML is open source so anybody can help, if you found something that can be improved just do it, fell free to edit the wiki FAQ to make them better or improve the french guide ( http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/fr:userguide ).
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

vertigopix

Bonjour Nudibranch et bienvenue dans le monde magique de Magic Lantern !   ;)

Content de voir que je ne suis pas le seul de langue française par ici... (Je suis Suisse)
A bientôt,

Christian

nudibranch

Thank you scrax and vertigopix for your replies :)