What camera are you running ML on?

Started by nanomad, November 02, 2012, 05:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilguercio

Canon EOS 6D, 60D, 50D.
Sigma 70-200 EX OS HSM, Sigma 70-200 Apo EX HSM, Samyang 14 2.8, Samyang 35 1.4, Samyang 85 1.4.
Proud supporter of Magic Lantern.

moemusic

7D
works very well with ML Alpha 2! Thanks for your work. :)

Africashot

ML 5D2 & T3i

MarlonSenanayake

i have 650D a tested pre alpha2 on it, it work so brilliant

SharpDagger

I have a 7D,
Loaded ML Alpha-2 on 05-05-2013. So far it has been working great !!!!!!
It's has a small learning curve, I'm not complaining.
Vary impressed with all that you guys have done with the added programming options.
Your ML documentation is complete, easy to follow. And a nice added feature to the on-camera info pages...... 
It is really neat to use features that don't require an added cable/shutter release or timer.
Again THANKS !!!!!!

>new supporter<

JulianH

ML with raw hack on the 50D. It is unbelievable... Love you guys  :-*

I'm posing my tests here:
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=5586.0

I just cannot believe I bought a 300 euro camera and can shoot raw movies  :o

Phhoenyxx

I'm not currently running ML, but I recently got a T4i/650D, so that's the camera I will be running it on eventually. It's my first DSLR. It was a wedding gift from my wife. Men don't get an engagement ring, so she figured it was only fair to get me a focus ring instead!  :D
"Amp up and amplify! Defy! I'm a brother with a furious mind!"

qsara

EOS M works like a charm after 550D but I really don't like the image quality in dark. here is a try on a bright day light and another in shadows.

Proto

installed ML on my 5D II today... loving it so far. Did a RAW test which I'm pretty happy with. Still playing with all of the possible settings and everything.

drapeama

Except for my Canon HV40 camcorder, I'm running on a Magic Lantern'd T2i here. I like what I can get out of it for the price.
Thanks for the efforts put into this hack.

[SIZE=1]I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.[/SIZE]

STEPPHAN

using ML on my 7D a few months now with awesome HDR  results, thanks ML TEAM   :) May invest in a 5D classic pretty soon and of course try ML for it also :)

snpiperpilot

I have ML on my 60D and it will be on the 70D when it arrives for that platform.  ( and the darn Camera finally arrives at my house!)  ;-)

falkor

I has the 50d and a 60d
recently (this morning) installed on the 60d with success !

but video from a Transcend 64gb card has issues, while all the SanDisk ones are ok (16gb)...
both are class 10, so i just think transcend cards must not be as good.

also, the Sandisk ones are ultra type...if that helps anyone.

now, just getting some seat time with all of it.

globalphotobank

Had 60D with ML it was stolen. Now using 70D and DAMN! it's good. Had the 7D before ML had figured it out but had sold it. Kicking myself in the ass now. Than again 70D is f#!@ great.

600duser

600d owner

I chose this particular camera over others due to the strength of the software support...Canon EOS utilility and Magic Lantern

I heard about magic lantern through the film making forums and later on youtube where there are several great tutorials.

I have a very very low opinion of DSLR cameras, they are clunky dinosaurs and consumers deserve much better from the big brand names. Someone at Canon has got half a brain and the hardware & software features of the 600d just about scrape a minimum pass. Thanks to all the Magic Lantern developers, version 2.3 while mildly buggy has helped plug some of the gaps that Canon & others should have plugged 10 years ago !

I also have a very low opinion of open source projects in general, too many cooks spoil the broth and lack of enduser focus, software like magic lantern helps restore my faith in humanity....and my end user sanity !

Well done ML dev team and the end users providing essential feedback and testing.

Open Source software i use with some confidence = Magic Lantern, Audacity (Audio) , Desire (astronomy), FreeBasic ( prog lang )

SleeperNinja

TH1972

60D. Did not buy a 70D because ML does not exist to that model.

donjames150

I bought a 650D last year to learn real estate videography. I was "retired" from my company in 2011 after 23 years, and one of my jobs was filming, so I thought I'd start my own business. Then I was almost killed in a head on crash (their fault) in January of last year, now I'm a bionic man with two long titanium rods in my neck and 13 screws. As soon as it's strong enough (been 17 months now) I will start filming houses, hopingly high-end ones for realtors/owners.  Loved the 650D but realized I also really love photography which is why I bought the 7D. I put ML on the 650D back in March I believe and have had the 7D for about a month (with ML on it, of course).

http://www.kozenrufu.com/Jameskan/IMG_7161a.JPG
EOS 760D + 55-250mm + Tokina 11-16mm

reddeercity

nigel

5D mk 3. Installed ML the first day I got it.

jose_ugs

Quote from: nigel on November 15, 2013, 07:57:37 AM
5D mk 3. Installed ML the first day I got it.

Now that's ML love :) I did the same thing!

beemanpl

600D, 18-55 kit