What camera are you running ML on?

Started by nanomad, November 02, 2012, 05:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butcherman

Canon 60D here. Still learning magic lantern and love it.

Idontknow

You should really do the 650d next; think how good ML would be on touch screen.
Please Please please do the 650d next

nanomad

Idontknow, I suggest you look at the "New ports" section then :)
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

bolzardp

8) Hello ALL,

I have a canon G1X (APSC sensor) that is as good as EOS 7D with 15-85 (it has everything a great ...) and I would really like Magic Lantern firmware for this device. Many of us have a canon G1X. We count on you ... Thank you.

nanomad

Quote from: bolzardp on December 01, 2012, 10:58:57 AM
8) Hello ALL,

I have a canon G1X (APSC sensor) that is as good as EOS 7D with 15-85 (it has everything a great ...) and I would really like Magic Lantern firmware for this device. Many of us have a canon G1X. We count on you ... Thank you.

Like a 7D? Well, no, not really. But you can use CHDK on it
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

InFocusAV

650D (aka T4i) Please for the love of all things good, PLEASE develop Magic Lantern for the T4i!  I need a live audio meter in video mode really bad!

Coldsector

grandpa_bokeh

Hi,

I am a professional documentary filmmaker, and can't thank you all enough for your great work in creating Magic Lantern. I have filmed across the word with the 60D and 5Dm2, and have come to rely especially on the audio meters and focus peaks. Really helps in fast-paced, unpredictable situations.

I want to put in a word for the 6D, as I believe there is going to be a large number of people who switch over from 60D/7D to full frame when it comes out. It's clearly aimed at a video market, and the addition of magic lantern to its full frame sensor would make it the best video DSLR out there (timecode+5dm3 sensor is just fantastic for $2k.) Thank you so much for everything!

t4ilover

I am a proud t4i/650d owner. I think soon we will have a lot of users with t4i!

ariaadl

JannF

I have a EOS 650D since yesterday and the Touchscreen is very good when switching between two things when recording stuff.
I also have a EOS 400D with 400plus on it, but I'd love to see ML on it :D

vbcoen

On a 60D bought in July 2012 but still trying to understand ML but cannot get audio monitoring to work.

Considering upgrade to a 5D3 with a 24-105 f4 lens just do not know if it will be better!!.

5D3, 24 - 105, 16 - 35, Tamron f2.8 70-200, 580Ex II, Yongnuo 622C flash units, Cokin filters

drapeama

Canon T2i (550D) since 2010. I've been getting the best out of it with Magic Lantern and Technicolor CineStyle/Marvel's Cine profiles.
[SIZE=1]I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.[/SIZE]

sorna

I have a 650D.  I am really exited to see you currently working on a port to this camera. Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Cheers.

bgjohn

T3i I have been studying ML for a month or so and finally decided to  turn my grey matter to installing it.

gigidread

550d!
I would love to buy a 5D Mark III, but it's out of my budget at the moment!!

SithTracy

Have had a T3i (EOS 600D) for a year.  Just installed ML on it yesterday.  I don't do a ton of video, but the additional photo options surprised me.  I guess I need to take more time to research.  Very impressed.  I hope to add the 6D in 2013.

Lenry

Just ordered a refurbished T3I from Canon, might buy an 5DIII if the firmware hack for HDMI 422 video proves to increase resolution enough.

ddk632

Good morning,

Just registered and voted :)

I picked up a 6D on pre-order and have been shooting with it for the past 2 weeks. My previous camera (not on the list) is a 400D with which I was a happy user of CHKD firmware...

Looking forward to contributing with some testing and some development to the 6D ML port and see what ML can do for the 6D!

David
(ddk632)

Yomommassis

Lol the poll wouldnt let me select all the cameras I have

5D MK3
5D MK2
7D
T2i (550D)
T2i (550D)
EOS 5D MkIII (ML alpha 3)| EOS 5D MkII (ML v2.3) | EOS 7D (ML alpha 2) | EOS T2i (ML v2.3)
f/2.8 70-200MM L USM | f/1.4 50mm USM | f/1.4 35mm L USM | T/1.5 24mm
Zoom H4n | Rode NTG2

Corniger

First post ;D Hi guys!

7d since a couple of weeks. As at total DSLR film n00b, I'll have to hack my brain first to understand GOP etc etc etc before hacking the cam with ML, but I've been following ML since a while and WILL use & support it financially like the other Open Source communities that have helped me in my career.

THANK YOU for creating ML.

gordon.jackson

Canon 650D

I'd be happy to make a donation if it helps with the work to port this software onto my camera model
Perhaps you could send me the details where I can do this?

Thanks
Gordon

djtwinz

650D
I Bought it last week, Didn't knew that no ML support for it :(

Hope that "hello World" will help us now..:)
Good luck guys.