Norte Argentino (Northern Argentina)

Started by leandroprz, October 13, 2012, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leandroprz

Hi everybody.

I want to share with you my new film featuring some places from around my hometown in Argentina.

Some shots were shot with Magic Lantern, others with cheap intervalometers and others with Dynamic Perception's Stage Zero.

Any feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for watching!

warnotte

Damn, this is a really excellent timelapse compilation, you could be proud of it.

jplxpto

Congratulations

Simply wonderful ... a small work of art ... a 'small step for you' and 'a great tribute to your country!'

leandroprz

Thank you, guys! That means a lot to me.

ilguercio

Canon EOS 6D, 60D, 50D.
Sigma 70-200 EX OS HSM, Sigma 70-200 Apo EX HSM, Samyang 14 2.8, Samyang 35 1.4, Samyang 85 1.4.
Proud supporter of Magic Lantern.

bart

leandroprz

Thanks, guys. And thanks for Magic Lantern as well!

Annapaulah

I think your timelapse is just amazing.
I am Argentinean too, and I am going to shoot in Jujuy this march. It is my second short film about the traspassing of knowledge between a grand child and her grandmother. Could you please let me know how exactly you did this? The short film is called: Catalina y el Sol. So I thought about using timelapses of the sun and the sky by night.
Muchas gracias y un feliz año nuevo.
Anna Paula

Quote from: leandroprz on October 13, 2012, 01:40:47 AM
Hi everybody.

I want to share with you my new film featuring some places from around my hometown in Argentina.

Some shots were shot with Magic Lantern, others with cheap intervalometers and others with Dynamic Perception's Stage Zero.

Any feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for watching!

deleted.account.01

u got grate location there dude..

0:29 its Magellanic clouds in midle of frame ?

leandroprz

Quote from: Annapaulah on December 27, 2012, 08:29:55 AM
I think your timelapse is just amazing.
I am Argentinean too, and I am going to shoot in Jujuy this march. It is my second short film about the traspassing of knowledge between a grand child and her grandmother. Could you please let me know how exactly you did this? The short film is called: Catalina y el Sol. So I thought about using timelapses of the sun and the sky by night.
Muchas gracias y un feliz año nuevo.
Anna Paula
The whole film was shot using timelapse. Here's all you need to know: http://digital-photography-school.com/timelapse-photography-tutorial-an-overview-of-shooting-processing-and-rending-timelapse-movies

Quote from: MzytengaM on December 27, 2012, 03:04:31 PM
u got grate location there dude..

0:29 its Magellanic clouds in midle of frame ?
Yes, the large one.

juannp

muy muy bueno. ¿cómo lograste los movimientos de la cámara tan bien hechos?

leandroprz

Quote from: juannp on December 28, 2012, 10:10:00 PM
muy muy bueno. ¿cómo lograste los movimientos de la cámara tan bien hechos?
Gracias. Usé un dolly, el Stage Zero de Dynamic Perception.

premini

Talento argentino, que lugares! Excelente!

RenatoPhoto

Hola Leandro,

Soy del Ecuador y espero que algun dia pueda presentar algo tan bueno como lo tuyo.  Es admirable!  Felicitaciones.

Renato
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X

Annapaulah

Estimado Leandro,
te escribí el mes pasado por que me encanta el Timelapse que hiciste en Jujuy. Soy la directora del cortometraje "Catalina y el Sol". Es una historia sobre una niña llamada Catalina y su abuela Rosa. Le cuentan historias al sol para que no se apague.
Me harían falta unos timelapses para incluir en el corto. Sería fantástico si pudiera utilizar los tuyos. Te agradezco mucho de antemano.
Te dejo mi email: [email protected]
Ps: Estoy en Buenos Aires ahora. una abrazo.

jbuy41