Nightly Builds - try the very latest stuff here

Started by a1ex, October 11, 2012, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DameLee22

I've successfully installed Magic Lantern V 2.3 on my T3i but there is no option to Record in Raw Mode. What am I missing?

Walter Schulz

If you installed old "stable" version: Not there.
You have to install a nightly build. Just delete ML dir, autoexec.bin and all FIR files from card and copy extracted nightly build contents to card.
If you're running nightly build: Modules tab.

tolubizer

Sorry for my English!
The latest firmware is not displayed "Green\Magenta". How to enable it?

dmilligan

robertgl

Is it possible to get 2k 2048 and higher recording for the 50D in a future release?

Stedda

Good news 2K announced and releasing soon for all 15 year old cameras!

Read more here... http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/faq#troll_questions
5D Mark III -- 7D   SOLD -- EOS M 22mm 18-55mm STM -- Fuji X-T1 18-55 F2.8-F4 & 35 F1.4
Canon Glass   100L F2.8 IS -- 70-200L F4 -- 135L F2 -- 85 F1.8 -- 17-40L --  40 F2.8 -- 35 F2 IS  Sigma Glass  120-300 F2.8 OS -- 50 F1.4 -- 85 F1.4  Tamron Glass   24-70 2.8 VC   600EX-RT X3

robertgl

Bad news: nevermind I dont want to be banned

irvcobb

I'm curious about the apparently stalled status of ML for the 600D. The most recent build available is magiclantern-Nightly.2015Apr19.600D102.zip, but I see that other cameras have much more recent builds. I also see that there is no thread for the 600D on the Camera-specific discussion portion of this forum, and that https://builds.magiclantern.fm/jenkins/job/600D.102/ states that the project is disabled.

Is the 600D no longer supported? Or do more recent ML builds include code that does not apply to the 600D and therefore there are no new builds for it? Or (most likely) do I simply not understand how the ML build process and availability works?

irvcobb

So
No maintainer -> no build -> no thread ?

russellsnr

600D works just fine with what there is no need for anything else.

chrismike

Completely new and just about completely lost. 

Why would I find the latest stable build and latest nightly file for 600D please?

And then what do i do?

Thanks

Walter Schulz

The latest stable build is some years old now and no longer supported.
Top of page -> Downloads -> Download nightly builds -> 600D.111
You will find those informations in first post of this thread. It's always a good idea to read the first post in sticky threads.

Fran_94

I install the last nightly in canon 600D (april 2015) and i dont have a raw vidoe option and I dont understand this nightly, in 2014 I understand all of things

Walter Schulz

Modules tab. You have to load modules for some of ML's recent features to work.
Download page -> Download nightly builds -> Features

Fran_94

Install raw module and when i load modules the screen sais "error memory full". With nightly builds of 2014 i can load modules...

Walter Schulz

Delete ML directory and Autoexec.bin. Copy extracted nightly build contents to card and retry. If problem persists:
Snapshot your modules tab screen, please and link it here.

a1ex

Alright folks, finally got some time to merge these updates:
- 6D.116 (Maqs)
- 700D.114 (mk11174)
- new installers

Next in the queue: Lua scripting (dmilligan)

kiki100

Walter Schulz

Which problems do you have with the latest available build?

kiki100

Shiiro

Hi,
Do I have to re-install the latest nightly build over the previous one or not ?
Thanks.

Walter Schulz

Delete ML directory and Autoexec.bin and copy extracted nightly build contents to card.

budafilms

Last build up to date 2 "error message" each 10 shots in MLV RAW.
Same message when card is full while recording.

With restart Off-On everything was fine.

If you want some log tell me.

Lars Steenhoff

No more new nightly builds for firmware 1.2.3?

I'm using an Atoms ninja blade and I'm wondering whats new in the firmware but don't really want to downgrade and lose HDMI out.