Yellowish horizontal lines on video?

Started by nnickels, September 19, 2012, 05:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nnickels

Hi all, LOVE magic lantern. Just installed the newest version last night, everything went as expected but this morning i turned on my camera and discovered i had 2-3 yellowish lines going across my lcd (and also in video photo's arent affected). Did I change something with out knowing? i never had this issue before, and it's great timing because I leave for europe tomorrow! any help would be apperciated, thank you

nnickels

g3gg0

does it disappear when you start without ML?
tried to reset your ML config?
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

nnickels

I tried restetting the config the first time and it didn't solve anything, totally forgot about not booting up ML in the first place. Just did that, and still nothing. I now believe it's a problem with the lens, im not at home right now and can't test with another lens. could interference from anything played a part?everything was perfect last night.. find it odd.

nnickels

So it seems like the yellow haze i was getting came from the lights at my office (florescent). being back home it does not do this. I haven't find out anything online yet about this yet

BravoParanormal

This has happened to me on a shoot with my 60d. I did learn though that if you change your aperature or ISO it does affect it one way or another. If it happens check your aperature and adjust the iso accordingly, it should go away. I have canon 60d with 18-135 lens and a 50mm 1.4 and it did it to both.

nnickels

Thanks Bravo, that's exactly what it was. Everything is back to normal