Author Topic: RAW to dng & tiff to Prores, DNxHD, Mjpeg, h264... [EyeFrame Converter]  (Read 59868 times)

tin2tin

Re: RAW to dng & tiff to Prores, DNxHD, Mjpeg, h264... [EyeFrame Converter]
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2013, 11:20:37 PM »
Updated to use the latest RAW2DNG, the version number is still 1.80.

5Djp

• New to the forum
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2014, 05:29:49 AM »
Hey all.   raw2dng.exe is giving me some 0 kb dropped frames,.. so i started using Eyeframe Converter and it seems to convert all fine.  But pardon my ignorance,.. its still dng files? and a subfolder of tiffs?  (I was trying to convert to the ProRes444 from Magic Lantern raw file)
thanks

painya

• Senior
  • 6d 50d 550d 5dc
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2014, 05:19:33 AM »
Any news when MLV will be supported?
Good footage doesn't make a story any better.

tin2tin

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2014, 11:41:40 AM »
If you write up/extract from the forum the workflow of converting MLV to video with the various command line tools and upload some MLV files I may consider adding  MLV conversion to EyeFrame.

I have a 60D and I haven't looked into installing MLV modules yet and therefore not looked into the conversion of them, so if you show me the way, I may follow. ;-)

painya

• Senior
  • 6d 50d 550d 5dc
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2014, 07:50:06 PM »
Tell me what needs to be done and I will do it. Plus this will make your converter even more popular! I will be able to give you some mlv files as well.
austincollinpena@gmail.com
Good footage doesn't make a story any better.

feureau

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2014, 10:45:25 PM »
Hi, tin2tin

Here's an MLV you can use: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p0if0s72a3y8iyk/M21-0410.MLV

And here's the thread where you can find how to extract the .mlv file: http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=7122.0

Thanks for all the hard work! \o/ Appreciated

iaremrsir

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2014, 09:20:55 AM »
According to the website, Eyeframe is no longer available :(

The release of Lightworks 11.5(w. ffmpeg) concludes the development and availability of the Lwks dedicated EyeFrame Converter. It has been a very time consuming task to help people out with their Lwks related troubles, but in the end of the day the Lwks customers are better off with dealing directly with the Lwks staff, when they run into problems with the Lwks product.

The in/out problems of Lwks, unsupported codecs and missing proxy and time-code options are some of the reasons for the EFC growing to become the most popular thread in the Lwks forums, so I hope the Lwks staff will be up for the task.

I wish them good luck.