JOELwindows7's TikTok videos

Started by JOELwindows7, November 17, 2022, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOELwindows7

That are related to Photography & Videography

Unfortunately, nor iframe or TikTok embed is supported. Therefore the videos will be provided as a regular clickable links

These videos hopefully helps & useful. Enjoy!
Founder of Perkedel Technologies
Share & Serve for Gratis, Open Source, & FULL VERSION!!!
Magic Lantern & CHDK stuffs I collected: https://perkedel.netlify.app/apps/wceload/Canon

dpjpandone

This guy is really excited about his camera. It's cute! :)

JOELwindows7

Quote from: dpjpandone on January 08, 2023, 06:54:13 AM
This guy is really excited about his camera. It's cute! :)
Oh yeah of course, thancc. again, I never had a DSLR until now. I was wishing for one since I was high school. Man, time passes, it was very premium, my parents got other stuffs. It's been miracle we finally got one even though it's the worst end possible (EOS 4000D / 3000D is the latest cheapest DSLR as well as the last ever DSLR Canon released before entirely leaving for Mirrorless like R7, R10, R8, & M series), but uh... yeah.
Magic Lantern & CHDK stuffs I collected: https://perkedel.netlify.app/apps/wceload/Canon

Walter Schulz

List of DSLRs introduced after 2000D/T7 and 4000D/T100:
1D X Mark III
90D
850D/T8i
250D/SL3

JOELwindows7

Quote from: Walter Schulz on February 15, 2023, 04:39:09 PM
List of DSLRs introduced after 2000D/T7 and 4000D/T100:
1D X Mark III
90D
850D/T8i
250D/SL3

Oh sorry, I think I made mistake here, idk..
I said last cheapest.. lemme check, coz yeah.. on the table it's the last on the cheapest alongside 1500D (the almost cheapest from formerly cheapest because of that 4000D)..
Yeah, heh, I haven't been knowing this quite alot recently so.. according to Wikipedia,

• 4000D / 3000D / T100. came out February 2018. Okay, point 1.
  • 1D X Mark III. came out 6 January 2020. Yep, very new, correct, but again, it's the highest end, and yes, that's the last of the very last in DSLR ever.
  • 90D. came out 28 August 2019. Yes, also newer, it's the Semi-professional, as Wikipedia sorted it out.
  • 850D/T8i/Kiss X10i. came out 12 Februari 2020. And oh you're right. Wikipedia sort it out as Entry Level, but uh.. it's 3/4 grands introduction price. Eh whatever, Just.. my family could only get the even cheaper aforementioned
  • 250D/SL3/Kiss X10/200D Mk. II. came out ... announced 10 April 2019 damnit where's the launch date, ah let's say it's close. And yess, it also Entry Level. and I saw on stores costs me around... almost full grand ish.

Okeh. yep. and uh.. I cannot find the newer DSLR than 4000D or newer as priced as 4000D which cost just a half or quarter grand. Probably already where it could be succeeded by the Mirrorless, maybe R8, R10, idk..

But with due respect, you still brought the light, I admit, I am not the perfect guy here, I make mistake, thancc for the corrections, I should've given the word clearly (last cheapest), not good at talking. so yeah, people. if you see this, now you just got enlightened.