Conon EOS M - fast photo video profile - Help needed

Started by phenix29, June 16, 2022, 11:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phenix29

Hi everyone :)
I am a new user of Magic Lantern. I really liked this software, but it has a lot of options and it's hard to get to know some of them :) I would like to ask you for help in setting two profiles in the camera for quick selection.
The first is a profile for photos in motion (animals, sports, reportage)
The second is a film profile for reportage - materials from my knife throwing training, working with knives in the workshop, meetings in the forest by the fire.
How can I set up such profiles and be able to select them quickly? I understand that some parameters will have to be set manually depending on the conditions under which I will work. However, I would like to minimize the time needed for these changes. Often, during rallies in the forest and having fun together, I take turns taking photos and filming videos, and I only have one camera :)
I will be grateful for your help, advice and reading / viewing material related to this topic.
IMG-1440-HDR" border="0
MBFeniks

Walter Schulz

1. My Menu. Menu entry is found in Expo tab -> PictureStyle
2. Config Presets
3. Not tested: Lua script looking for mode and setting PhotoStyle accordingly. May affect performance a bit (esp. RAW/MLV)
4. For native H.264/MOV recording only: Expo tab -> REC-PicStyle. Defines a picture style for movie/video mode only.