RAW is not recorded

Started by Alex3000, March 07, 2022, 10:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex3000

Here the problem turned out. Can you tell me? Installed everything as written. Included mlv-rec, lite, play modules. The corresponding items appeared in the Movie section, I click, On 0 x 0 appears. In the sub-paragraphs, the permission of the party does not change, all the time 1920. And On 0 x 0 does not change. The output is a regular mov video file. What is the problem?
When recording a video, the inscription RAW is lit on the screen.

Walter Schulz

Activate MLV_lite *or* MLV_rec and retry.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 02:04:06 AM
Activate MLV_lite *or* MLV_rec and retry.

I've done this before. Does not work

Walter Schulz

Prefs tab -> Config files/options -> Restore ML defaults
Restart
Redo your settings and take a vid while at it. Share it here.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 09:21:22 AM
Prefs tab -> Config files/options -> Restore ML defaults
Restart
Redo your settings and take a vid while at it. Share it here.

I don't know how to attach a photo here, I'll try to specify a link. Now the error message with modules has started to appear. I rebooted the camera, pulled out the battery, the card - it doesn't help. Also did what you wrote in the previous comment. To no avail.
Link https://ibb.co/njXS6s6

Walter Schulz

Can you tell me why you are trying to load selftest.mo? You should load the modules needed for a specific configuration and nothing more. That would be MLV_lite.mo.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 10:13:19 AM
Can you tell me why you are trying to load selftest.mo? You should load the modules needed for a specific configuration and nothing more. That would be MLV_lite.mo.

Because it didn't work. I In addition, there is no clear instruction on what to install, what not.
I tried testing

Walter Schulz

That's quite the same as having problems with a single program on your PC and therefore loading/starting all programs to find the error ... Doesn't make any sense!

Restore ML defaults again. Restart.
Try to make MLV_Lite.mo run and record all your steps via smartphone or other camera. Upload vid somewhere with public access and link it here.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 10:41:37 AM
That's quite the same as having problems with a single program on your PC and therefore loading/starting all programs to find the error ... Doesn't make any sense!

Restore ML defaults again. Restart.
Try to make MLV_Lite.mo run and record all your steps via smartphone or other camera. Upload vid somewhere with public access and link it here.

I'm going home.. And it does not turn on) Does not react to anything at all, although it has been working since morning)   
Could it be related if I pulled out the memory card too quickly? The instructions say that you can't pull it out quickly, I'm not really sure how much I pulled it out slowly) But it seems to have followed this topic)

Walter Schulz

5DII is known to be sensitive in this regard. You can do damage to cam.

Remove battery, remove card.
Insert battery, do not insert card. Try to startup camera and report back.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 06:39:09 PM
5DII is known to be sensitive in this regard. You can do damage to cam.

Remove battery, remove card.
Insert battery, do not insert card. Try to startup camera and report back.

Wow, it worked exactly in this order, although I tried to turn it on without a card before, but it didn't work. Now it turned out without a map. What to do next?

Walter Schulz

I told you what to do next. Twice.

Alex3000

Walter Schulz

Dude, read the bottom line: You are not in movie mode!

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 11:06:31 PM

How do I switch to movie mode? Because now the video recording can now be turned on.

Walter Schulz

Manual page 125,126.
Awkward procedure implemented by Canon.

Alex3000

Quote from: Walter Schulz on March 08, 2022, 11:06:31 PM

I lifted the mirror and it worked. It's strange, I initially raised the mirror, but it didn't work, and now it's working.. Something has changed..