"Between" - Comparison MLVapp Color Features

Started by ML700D, February 25, 2022, 06:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ML700D

Comparison MLVapp Color Features

This Video is Learning by doing process.
Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

EOS 700D

IDA_ML

Yes, I do have a suggestion for you.  When you post these videos, please provide more detailed explanations on your camera settings and MLVApp creative adjustments, if you wish to be helpfull to those who wish to learn from you, just as you learn from others.  Otherwise people have to guess what you did and this is not the best way to learn.

For example, I like the way you blend the unprocessed with the processed image.  How do you do that?  Is there an easy way to do that in Resolve?

ML700D

Quote from: IDA_ML on February 26, 2022, 10:49:56 AM
Yes, I do have a suggestion for you.  When you post these videos, please provide more detailed explanations on your camera settings and MLVApp creative adjustments, if you wish to be helpfull to those who wish to learn from you, just as you learn from others.  Otherwise people have to guess what you did and this is not the best way to learn.

For example, I like the way you blend the unprocessed with the processed image.  How do you do that?  Is there an easy way to do that in Resolve?
noted.. thanks.
but sorry I don't know how to explain in English, so I tried to put some information that I use in the video afaik.
I think guessing is one of the learning process that push someone to try.

for example, like my previous video "Mixed World" - Zeek Film Look (700D feat EOS-M) my idea was come from zeek and in his channel he didn't explain how to grade in MLVapp or premiere pro then I try to imitate his way using my workflow of course with try and error until I get closer to his work.

My biggest part done in MLVapp then finishing in premiere pro (trim, transition, sound, aspect ratio etc.) as simple as that. why? because this is the best way my mini PC can handle.

when I'm stuck, I ask like I asked to you and masc. that's why in this video I use "Film preset" like masc with his "3/5 Reinhard" preset but I tried other gammut like ProPhoto RGB, Adobe RGB etc. and adjust like you adjust in Davinci Resolve accordingly.
EOS 700D