Dslr controller as (dslr) monitor

Started by EphimAO, July 16, 2021, 04:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EphimAO

Hi guys. Recently I tryed DSLR controller app with my 70d and it s cool. But i have got a problem. When I m starting ml raw rec  dslr app is going crashed. Can I fix this? Thx
70d / 2021 build / moza air 2 / rode videomic go

names_are_hard

I can't answer your question, but it might help you get a response if you give more information:
- can you link to the DSLR controller app?
- which ML build are you using?
- can you describe in more detail what you mean by "starting ml raw rec"?

EphimAO

Hi. I can connect my camera to app and use it. But when I start raw video recording app is going crashed. My ML build is Nightly.2019Mar15.70D112_crop_rec_4k_mlv_lite_lossless_fps_override_experimental for 70d. If  I press button to start recording camera is freezing and app is crashing

Dmytro_ua

5d3 1.2.3 | Canon 16-35 4.0L | Canon 50 1.4 | Canon 100mm 2.8 macro
Ronin-S | Feelworld F6 PLUS

EphimAO

names_are_hard

We mean can you link to the website for the app, so we know which one you are talking about :)

EphimAO

names_are_hard

Thanks, that helps explain what you mean.

I've never heard of this app.  Since the crash happens with the controller app, they are better placed to try and fix it.

You could try using the official Canon remote control app for Android, perhaps that will work?

EphimAO

Skinny

I used this app with 550D years ago for h.264 recording, it was cool but very unstable...

this http://dslrcontroller.com/guide-wifi_mr3040.php looks very interesting by the way

EphimAO