[SOLVED] GlobalDraw problem

Started by 17scars, September 07, 2012, 06:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

17scars

I recently applied ML to my T3i. I could not wait to get started with my "new" T3i...one problem. Most of the video features won't let me apply them. When I try to set my Zebra or Vectorscope or one of those awesome new tools, the camera says at the bottom (GlobalDraw is disabled for this shooting mode). I have changed my shooting mode to everyone I can. I do video and downloaded this for video use. I don't know what I need to do. Please help me. I am losing my mind.

Roman

Hey there.

Are you using an external monitor, or the screen on the camera?

I think some of those features have a bit of a tanty when used with an HDMI output.

Rehaan

In the ML menu, go to the OVERLAYS tab.

The first option is "Globaldraw" -- what is it on? (I suggest you set it to LiveView).

After that, in LiveView -- keep pressing the INFO button to cycle through display modes until you see the globaldraw elements you want.

Here's another thread with exactly the same question (first result when i googled your error message!):
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=2138.0

cya
R

17scars

Dude Rehann!!!! your my boy!!! I can't tell you how relieved I am to find out that I didn't brick my cam!
I never pressed the info button, but I tried it and it works. Thanks man I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.