fade to black... (music video)

Started by 70MM13, February 10, 2021, 10:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70MM13

this is my swan song from magic lantern.

if anyone wants to keep in touch, please subscribe to my channel.

best wishes to everyone,
farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7egUYMWeHc

whitelight

Just subscribed. Although I am not particularly into your kind of music or zen talks, I admire your effort in producing top quality videos for a channel that seems completely ignored Tube-wise. Best wishes to you too!

ArcziPL

Damn, I'll miss you a lot. All the best to you and I hope to not miss any of your future works. Your presence here gave a feeling of being somehow closer related than just seeing postings Youtube.

BTW: this is impressive!
M50.110 [main cam] | G7X III [pocket cam] | 70D.112 [gathers dust] | M.202 [gathers dust] | waiting for M5II

Skinny

I'm sorry to hear that, I liked your music. classic old-school industrial, it's really good actually. Why do you have to leave? just post videos once in a while, there is no need to participate in conversations if you don't want to.. As a musician too, I always felt not so alone when I saw your videos..

Quote from: whitelight on February 11, 2021, 03:48:18 PMfor a channel that seems completely ignored Tube-wise
It's very common on youtube, there are some people who create good music and they have like 100 subs or so. Most people don't usually see these channels because 99% of recommended videos are with over a million views, or from very popular creators. so people just don't have a way to find such authors, it can only happen by accident, or like here on the forum.

whitelight

[/quote]
It's very common on youtube, there are some people who create good music and they have like 100 subs or so. Most people don't usually see these channels because 99% of recommended videos are with over a million views, or from very popular creators. so people just don't have a way to find such authors, it can only happen by accident, or like here on the forum.
[/quote]
Definitely yes for only music channels, but he's got other content like the tree talks which are quite original, I think there should be interest for meditation-inspirational videos of very high production quality like his. But maybe I'm wrong and this is common as you say.

yokashin

I have been subscribing for some time as Fasolinka_waw. Your films are a kind of escape from various types of media garbage and what is currently happening in Poland. Greetings!
70D.112 [main cam] | M.202 | S110 [CHDK]