Movie in Korea next year, looking for contacts!

Started by togg, November 09, 2020, 04:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

togg

For my next movie I'd like to go to Seoul to shoot a drama and I'm looking for contacts!
The idea came after a few writing iterations about a character trying to find his/her identity while looking for love. I was always fascinated by people movement and I recently started to listen to kpop, since I also have a few korean friends on my university the idea came up of itself.
I'm studying cinema in France, I am originally from Italy. It really is a student film, so no budget for actors of locations.

Ideally I'd like to come to Seoul next September for three months, a friend of mine will come with me as the main assistant director. I did some documentary and small fictions up until now, a few stills here: https://imgur.com/a/ipweFeQ

I'm looking for contacts in Seoul, especially people that could be interested to have a small acting role in the film or people that have access to some interior locations.

I can give you more informations via DM if you know of someone, any help would be really appreciated!

P.S. I film with a 5D Mark III with magic lantern :)))