Previous topic - Next topic

gsvictory

CANON 7D 60P RAW
AWESOME VIDEO

LENSE - HELIOS 58MM F2

JMSOIER

Cool picture)
Does 7D write non-stop?
And is it possible to get the source RAW video? I would like to try to twist the colors. You can't find the source on the Internet)

yourboylloyd

Awesome color scheme! That lens is magical I swear. Did you shoot at f/2 the entire time? Handheld? MLVapp? Resolve? AfterEffects?

I wish you had a full frame camera... I couldn't imagine what someone like you could do with even more depth of field.
Join the ML discord! https://discord.gg/H7h6rfq

gsvictory

Quote from: yourboylloyd on July 14, 2020, 01:54:13 AM
Awesome color scheme! That lens is magical I swear. Did you shoot at f/2 the entire time? Handheld? MLVapp? Resolve? AfterEffects?

I wish you had a full frame camera... I couldn't imagine what someone like you could do with even more depth of field.
yes always shoot at f2 entire time...used steadycam /yes mlv app to convert mlv to dngs / edited and graded in DaVinci resolve

gsvictory

Quote from: JMSOIER on July 13, 2020, 07:42:04 PM
Cool picture)
Does 7D write non-stop?
And is it possible to get the source RAW video? I would like to try to twist the colors. You can't find the source on the Internet)
its records 14 bit non stop ....at aspect ratio of 2.35.......sorry brother i delete raw files after completing project ....i will search if i have some raw footage from 7d ok

ammocave

yes, this is something fantastic, keep up the good work

shankar101

you delete raw files and you delete youtube videos too