Canon EOS M, 2.5k raw with 15-45mm ef-m lens

Started by ricardopt, June 10, 2020, 01:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardopt

Hi everyone! just trying out my "new" canon 15-45mm ef-m lens, stabilization on the lens helped a lot when using the 2.5k mode (2520x1080), Preset: Tonemaped, Tonemaping: None, Processing gamut: Rec709, sharpness 80 and small changes (highlights..shadows etc), exported to prores 422hq, edited in premiere (no color grading), exported to 4k (3840x1634), video quality could be tweaked further (noise reduction, color) but here it is... video recorded in northern (countryside) Portugal.

Frayfray

nice video and your audio levels is on point ...some video i watched before the audio was mixed high levels and sound distorted

ZEEK

Awesome work Ricardo, Color and detail look great! 😎👍
EOS M

ricardopt

Here's the second part...same place...same settings... on a sidenote i'm starting to slowly using more and more Davinci Resolve, i use Premiere Pro and i find it very intuitive and easy to use/colorgrade/edit and been trying to do the same edits with both programs and Resolve can handle the exported prores/cdng way better than Premiere, a lot of playback stutter and previewing effects with Premiere whilst in Resolve everything is alot smoother and its free.

allemyr

I think loading CDNG in Premiere Pro is a bad choice. Yes Resolve is fun, but as with every new app it takes some time to learn.