"it is written" 4k

Started by 70MM13, April 22, 2020, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70MM13

I finally found a setup that gives good results on youtube with relatively small uploads.  This looks the way it should!

https://youtu.be/wy9kqZHdFNo

5d3 ISO400 TNT

SKecorius

:o Wow! Even Depeche Mode is using Magic Lantern! Sounds absolutely amazing, and I cannot stop listening to it!

70MM13

thanks!
i'm glad you enjoy it.
there's a few more on my youtube channel.

ilia3101

Really clean. Good dynamic range all the way from candle flame to shadows.

Quote from: Youtube video descriptionthe only illumination in the dark vocal booth was provided by 6 candles.

Wow :o

IDA_ML

Excellent work, 70MM13 and a nice song too!  I would just use one more candle to illuminate the face a little more.  Now all the attention is cought by the candles in the front.

Keep going!

70MM13

thanks so much everyone!

you're absolutely right, i should have spread those candles out a bit instead of having them all together like that, but the vocal booth is pretty tight and i was feeling too lazy to do a better job, plus i actually wanted to see how well it would work with such little light!

i was excited to see it worked so well, and if i wanted to do a retake with better distribution of the candles, i'd have to sing it again!  i like this performance so i guess the video has to stay this way ;)

70MM13

70MM13

jshaheen

Done my share of this kind of work in all my working years before retirement.

70MM13

burst capacitors are the curse of older analog synths!

Frayfray

70MM13