Lense adjuster extraordinary

Started by Eclipticview32, February 18, 2020, 11:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipticview32

Hello from Atlanta. plenty of sights and sounds await my creative aspirations as well as some business interest that take great pride in cinematic quality and visual displays of human endeavor. I have som projects both personal and professional that require some lease work both still and moving as well as visual story telling. I use run on sentences and the requisite"..." and other punctuation in triplicate as to further mark the moments you as well as I may assume a safe position of equal communicative progress as well intake some much needed oxygen.

I hope to see ML in the very near future on an 80D as that is my platform of choice at the moment though a c100 willl likely find its way into my arsenal.

send any advice you can as well as other photography and storytelling gntips you've learned along the way.

thanks

Eclipticview32

ilia3101

Quote from: Eclipticview32 on February 18, 2020, 11:57:00 AM
I use run on sentences and the requisite"..." and other punctuation in triplicate as to further mark the moments you as well as I may assume a safe position of equal communicative progress as well intake some much needed oxygen.

Deep