Filmed Our 1st Influencer Brand Deal w/Magic Lantern | MIAMI FL

Started by sheehan1p, January 20, 2020, 07:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheehan1p

What up fam!

We filmed our 1st brand deal of 2020 with using the Canon EOS M. Edited by me; Sonny Sheehan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMDBUfAF9o

Ad campaign by creative duo by buddy Charlie Klaesius & Sonny Sheehan in Miami, Florida featuring headphones from Walmart in house tech brand Blackweb.

Looking forward to all the coming work 2020 is going to offer us and we're super blessed to be using Magic Lantern

Future plans include starting a YouTube Series called "Modern Outlaws" filmed strictly using Magic Lantern.

Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMDBUfAF9o

bakersdozen

Thanks for sharing. Would be interesting for us on what your process with ML was. Build, settings, lenses, post/grading approach etc...
EOS M + 5D3

sheehan1p

Quote from: bakersdozen on January 22, 2020, 11:21:29 AM
Thanks for sharing. Would be interesting for us on what your process with ML was. Build, settings, lenses, post/grading approach etc...

Thanks for the feedback Bakerdonzen! So I'm shooting on the latest build of ML, Always shoot using mv1080 +22mm lens, then throw a 1.5x stretch in MLVAPP,  exported ProRes4444 BMD Film to FCPX, created based on the M31 LUT!

Cheers!

IDA_ML

To me this video looks strange - no contrast, pretty dark, kind of blurry.  Why?

whitelight

Quote from: IDA_ML on January 26, 2020, 07:48:24 PM
To me this video looks strange - no contrast, pretty dark, kind of blurry.  Why?

I think contrast is there, but the image is quite underexposed and there are focusing issues as well. Kind of like it tho'.

meanwhile

Quote from: IDA_ML on January 26, 2020, 07:48:24 PM

To get a dream-like look. Or at least that was the effect for me.

Also "kind of dark" is an oversimplification: the background was often dark but the figure generally wasn't. This drew attention to the figure.