EOS M - A Walk In The Woods

Started by cmh, December 02, 2019, 12:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmh

Canon EOS M with Magic Lantern. Canon EF-M 18-55 mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
5k anamorphic preset, 1280x1606, 23,972 fps, 1/50s, 12 bit, iso 100.

It's pretty much straight out of MLVApp with the film preset and a white balance adjustement.
Some scenes stabilized in resolve like the first pan.

KirbyLikes525

Your video is not showing in the post due to music being blocked in this forum's country. I got to it by clicking the Channel name in the top left before it showed "Unavailable"

https://youtu.be/gZ1WEEU7_GY

I love the saturation and the soundtrack was a great choice! And the fact you edited his little "mishap" to the music was a bonus that had me laugh out loud!

And I appreciate the fact that your actual sequence was cine-aspect instead of adding black bars on top of your video. It's the little things.
5D Mark II
10 bit 12 bit Experimental Build

cmh

Sorry for the late response. I'll keep this copyright problem in mind and put a mirror link next time.
I'm glad I shot enough footage to stitch something coherent.
I need to improve on the editing side and find the right pace, I always want to shorten the timeline... a couple days after I uploaded a video.
Thank you for your input, it's very nice of you.

KirbyLikes525

Quote from: cmh on December 10, 2019, 08:45:24 AM
...I always want to shorten the timeline... a couple days after I uploaded a video.

Lol! I started sleeping on it a day or two before uploading and that helped me work the tweaks in. Of course sitting on a perfectly good video another day or two just absolutely bugs me but not as much as wishing I'd made this or that small change before uploading.
5D Mark II
10 bit 12 bit Experimental Build