eos m + crane m2 test video

Started by ngemu, November 17, 2019, 09:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masc

Love the colors of your video! The stability of the rotation axes is extremely high. Therefor the stability in x/y/z could be better (moving the gimbal on an exact line). This is very hard, I know.
5D3.113 | EOSM.202

Jonit

You can tweak the loop feedback of the controller via the mobile app to make it more "fluid". Then it's much easier to get those smooth cinematic shots. This is the weak point of almost all cheaper gimbals (excluding DJI and AlexMos controller and maybe some others). And it's just a software thing... don't know why they can't make it right  ::), I guess, most people don't care.

ngemu

Thank you all. I made another video testing the crane m2. Super bright day so not so happy with the footage but man.. the eos m is a beast.

DeafEyeJedi

Dude I dig the colors in op. It's fantastic! I mean seriously you got me watching this twice.

Now I'm thinking of getting the Crane M2 to mate w the M's that we have.

Damn thanks for sharing @ngemu!
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

ngemu

Quote from: DeafEyeJedi on November 20, 2019, 08:06:53 AM
Dude I dig the colors in op. It's fantastic! I mean seriously you got me watching this twice.

Now I'm thinking of getting the Crane M2 to mate w the M's that we have.

Damn thanks for sharing @ngemu!

Hi Jedi!

There are a lot of cons to the m2 gimbal (such as the quick release plate and max payload) but at the end of the day, I am able to get relatively steady footage and I value its compact size more than anything else. Having such a small gimbal makes filming less of a chore. I highly recommend it if you use the right small lens setup.  :)

KirbyLikes525

The mood of the first video is almost overwhelming with the colors, fog, and music! The green really pops in both vids.
5D Mark II
10 bit 12 bit Experimental Build