Contax 25mm f.2,8
Contax 35mm f.1,4
Canon EOS M Raw   on shots
00:03-00:07  Contax 25mm f.2,8
00:18-00:26  Contax 35mm f.1,4
00:38-00:44  Contax 35mm f.1,4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPQHNsYli7c&feature=youtu.be

Luther

Nice one. Still has the noise from the previous, though. Are you using some LUT? There's chroma artifacts in blues on some scenes.
I like the shapness, though. The building scenes has some moire, but the sharpness is spot on. Have you tried the "anamorphic mode" in Danne's build?

2blackbar

That zoom out looks like from 70s movie shot on film, i know its not overexposed but i would dial down exposure in video editor so its not so washed out, color info is still in the footage but with raw you can dial it down to get better contrast, not too much tho cause that highlight rolloff is nice .

LittleBig M

Luther
Quote from: Luther on October 31, 2019, 03:27:35 AM
Nice one. Still has the noise from the previous, though. Are you using some LUT? There's chroma artifacts in blues on some scenes.
I like the shapness, though. The building scenes has some moire, but the sharpness is spot on. Have you tried the "anamorphic mode" in Danne's build?
Luther, Thanks for the comment ..........
Yes, lot of noise to my taste. I used the September Danne's build. I didn't use anamorphic mode or crop mode this time.
The LUT I use is Kodak Vision Daylight inspired.

2blackbar
Quote from: 2blackbar on October 31, 2019, 01:14:39 PM
That zoom out looks like from 70s movie shot on film, i know its not overexposed but i would dial down exposure in video editor so its not so washed out, color info is still in the footage but with raw you can dial it down to get better contrast, not too much tho cause that highlight rolloff is nice .

2blackbar, Thanks for the comment
I'll keep it in mind for next time :)