Сropmarks

Started by Gleb-Gleb, October 11, 2019, 08:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleb-Gleb

Здарова ребята, мне нужна помощь!
Мне нужно снять видео для Инстаграма, и чтобы не урезать нужную часть кадра на постобработке, я хочу добавить в папку "Cropmarks" квадрат 1:1, но как не пытался у меня не получалось. Расскажу о своих действиях, может вы найдете ошибку:
Переместил в Photoshop картинку с изначальным трафаретом из папки "Cropmarks", добавил по размеру квадрат, экспортировал в png, перевел формат в BMP и закинул обратно в "Cropmarks". Вставил карту в фотоаппарат, трафарет который я создал отображается в меню, но не показывается на экране. Как сделать так чтобы все работало? 

Hey guys, I need help!
I need to shoot a video for Instagram, and in order not to cut the desired part of the frame on post-processing, I want to add a 1:1 square to the "Cropmarks" folder, but as I tried, I could not. Will talk about their actions, can you will find mistake:
Moved to Photoshop the image with the original stencil from the folder "Cropmarks", added a square in size, exported to png, transferred the format to BMP and threw back into "Cropmarks". Inserted the card into the camera, the stencil I created is displayed in the menu, but not shown on the screen. How to make everything work?