Canon 7D raw - 10 bit, 60fps

Started by domo94, May 26, 2019, 02:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domo94

Hey, just your fellow Magic Lantern-er making more Magic Lantern related videos with my favorite Canon 7d... er.

:D

dfort has done incredible work with the 7d , especially getting the 10 bit raw to work.

Here's a video I did running a full field test with it.

Tuner Evo 2019 - some 90 degree in Miami, Florida. I put my 7d on a rig set up I made a bit ago. Even in the heat, it worked like a charm other than when it was starting to get really really hot.

There were several videos with some corrupted frames, some that had more than frequent, and maybe 1-2 videos that were just completely unusable.
This build was the Mar02 10-12-14 bit raw build. There's a new latest upgraded one dfort just released this past month.

Hope you guys enjoy!

There was NO DENOISING done to this video.

dfort

Catching up on the forum.

Is that the rig you used? Looks like a Sony mirrorless mounted on it. How about the slow motion breakdancing--was that also shot on the 7D with my build?

KirbyLikes525

5D Mark II
10 bit 12 bit Experimental Build

domo94

Quote from: dfort on July 10, 2019, 07:26:37 PM
Catching up on the forum.

Is that the rig you used? Looks like a Sony mirrorless mounted on it. How about the slow motion breakdancing--was that also shot on the 7D with my build?

Huahuahuahua, no that's my friend. I am not pictured anywhere here in this video.
This was your first stable released version of the 7d, 2.0.3 10/12/14 bit raw build. Not the croprec module. This event was in April, so it was the March build.
I only ever use your builds.
I maxed out my card, but it held up nicely.
There were a couple clips that I had allowed frame skipping but it gave me 5fps every few seconds or so, the footage was jumping through time quickly.

Quote from: KirbyLikes525 on July 11, 2019, 02:31:22 AM
Love the grade you have on it

Thanks! There are a few custom tweaks, but a lot of just plain saturation on the Canon user profile I have.
Love the grade you have on it

shankar101

Hi did you used anti aliasing VAF filter?