Problem with bracketing -3 0 +3 with 5D2

Started by Josepuntadeleste, February 16, 2019, 01:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josepuntadeleste

Hi, I´m trying to make -3, 0, +3 bracketing photos in a 5D MARK II but it doesn´t matter what values I put, the max it does is -2, 0, +2 as the original canon firmware.
How can I do that 3 steps bracketing? Is it possible to do with ML.
I have been doing it manual, but it takes me a lot of time.
Waiting for your help, thanks,
Jose Ordeix.-

Walter Schulz

Shoot tab -> Advanced Bracket -> [Q] ->
Bracket type  Exposure (Tv, Ae)
Frames = 3
EV increment = 3 EV

Retry and report back.

a1ex

... and switch tho M mode. Bracketing is done within the limitations from Canon firmware.

nretnalcigam

Problem with bracketing -4 0 +4 with t3i - tried 1, 2, 3 etc image exposure looks the same. (redondo beach pier)

I have had issues on the t3i for the last couple of builds, this latest build seems to not change the exposure or changes it so that f-stop and shutter speed are (equal). I used Ev -4 to EV +4. all 3 brackets are the same image hardly looks like any exposure change.

The previous build would over ride and shoot about 17 bracketed images - this atleast you could dig out 3-5 varying exposures to stack for an acceptable HDR image. (las vegas at night)

Cheers

Walter Schulz

Rename Autoexec.bin and ML directory and copy extracted known-good ML build version files and directories to cam. If problem is gone with older version, revert to newest version and check again.
If error is reproducable with newest version but not with "known-good": Please report back.