Number of Bracketed Shots... Unlimited?

Started by arthurnunes, August 24, 2012, 03:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthurnunes

it says on the newest version 2.3 release that it would have unlimited bracketed shots, but it still with 9 as the higher value...

i like to use 1/2ev interval but with 9 shots i don't have the same range i get with 7 shots 1ev.

i use magic lantern on my 550D for 1 and a half year and i remember when bracketing could handle 11, 13 shots... i know automatic has come to be used but i'm not happy with it and it leaves some dark areas on the brightest shots.

anyway... magic lantern is about control and i would like to control my number of bracketed shots. of course i don't want unlimited and infinite number of shots but... at least 15 :)

a1ex

You can still edit the config file just like in older versions, so nothing was downgraded.

arthurnunes

i put 15 on the config file expecting it would be the max value, but its just the value set on ML

when i turn on the camera, it has 15 as the number of frames, but when i change it, i cant go back and select it again.. have to put it on computer and modify the config file again...