Raw video High FPS & H264 Proxy problems.

Started by wyrlyn, July 09, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyrlyn

Hello,

Finally I got my Sandisk 95MB/S UHS-I V30 64 GB card and uhs overlock just work fine on 700D. However I have two problems. Sorry for long post.

One problem is with the H264 proxy ON mode. If I am right it should be record without any problem. (both MLV and proxy at the same time)
I tried different methods, like lowering CBR bitrate to 0.1x or trying different compression MLV modes but I can only record with some frames and Ml stops recording and writing some lines on liveview. Should I make a video of it to identify the problem or I forgot to set up something?

The second problem is with 60 fps/50 fps record. (I tried both)

On ML experimental page I see this post (at loseless compression build that I have, of course the latest one):

EOSM, 650D, 700D, 100D:
"1736x696 @ 50/60p with 3x3 pixel binning (actually column binning / line skipping)"

What I have done is to enable uhs overlock, set 1280x720 60 fps in Canon menu, then turn MLV raw video ON. As I started to record I relized the card does not go up to +60mb/s like it supposed to be (the 700D records great +60mb/s with overlock ON at normal 24 fps) but it seems like something is going on with 60 fps/50fps.

Should I change anything else to get contin. record?
On ML page it says "1736x696 @ 50/60p with 3x3 pixel binning" but I only get some frames and record stops.
Is there a setting for pixel binning that I have to change or I forgot something else?

Thank you for your help!

Have a good day!