Weird orange and blue stripes issue I'm having with a wheel

Started by LICK_THE_BUTTER, May 09, 2018, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50mm1200s

We could maybe use bash and then run with the new compatibility in Windows 10. It's dirty, I know, but the same script would run on linux and windows, so maintaining the script would be easier...
I don't have much experience with bash, besides managing servers, but I perhaps could help in some way.

Danne

Yes, might work but I'd say learn align_image_stack and enfuse basics through cmd or powershell and it wouldn't be too far from a basic windows workflow.

qqqavi

I've just tried the MlvApp and "tiff_clean script" command activated on mac and something weird happened every time the file was created:

When I export to any Prores, the .mov is created on the hdd. Then, the script runs automatically and a .tiff sequence is created. After the process is completed, the folder automatically deletes itself. Why's that? Anyone know?

Danne

Because the script is designed that way. Right now it removes the intermediate tiffs and keeps the prores created. If you want to keep the tiffs it's however easily fixed.
Open up the script inside MLV App.app here:
MLV App.app/Contents/MacOS/TIF_CLEAN.command
Open up the TIF_CLEAN.command script with your text editor and change following:
#check for matching MLV or else do not remove
check="$(cat /tmp/TIFCLEAN | head -1 | cut -d '/' -f2 | cut -d "." -f1)".MLV
if grep "$check" <<< $(cat /tmp/mlvapp_path/file_names.txt)
then
if grep './' /tmp/TIFCLEAN
then
rm -r ../$(cat /tmp/TIFCLEAN | head -1 | cut -d '/' -f2 | cut -d "." -f1)
fi
else
mv *.{mov,MOV} "$(cat /tmp/mlvapp_path/output_folder.txt)"/
fi

to simply:
mv *.{mov,MOV} "$(cat /tmp/mlvapp_path/output_folder.txt)"/