Help (MLV TO DNG window) 5DMIII

Started by sergiotroncosob, July 10, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergiotroncosob

try with all the programs and it does not work ... 14 bit lossless in a 5DM3 canon I leave images of what happens ..

I hope you can help me
regards

theBilalFakhouri

reddeercity

Quote from: sergiotroncosob on July 10, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

try with all the programs and it does not work ... 14 bit lossless in a 5DM3 canon I leave images of what happens ..
I hope you can help me
regards

Yea that's because of compressed raw is not supported in raw2cdng , so it's not maintain anymore
There's a lot of out dated conversion app out right now , When looking for raw workflow read the Raw Video Postprocessing thread .
You should be able to find the info there , that being said there 3 main workflows/App/programs that most are using right now .
1st -- mlv_dump mlv_dump (cross platform MAC/PC) use command line .
2nd-- MLVProducer(cross platform MAC/PC) Grading & Cdng extractor (Open source version of Black Magic Resolve , but for magic lantern raw.)
3rd-- MLV App in which @theBilalFakhouri as already post a link to
Oh yea i almost forgot Switch  , that's only command line on the MAC
and of course MLVFS  , but not sure if it supports compressed raw .

ArcziPL

Quote from: reddeercity on July 11, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
and of course MLVFS  , but not sure if it supports compressed raw .
Yes, it does but you have to build from source or put some effort to find a recent Windows build. Keep on mind, that the documentation on its webpage and the linked topic is outdated -- you don't have to install anything, just find the right .exe+ matching libraries. Great tool though!
M50.110 [main cam] | G7X III [pocket cam] | 70D.112 [gathers dust] | M.202 [gathers dust] | waiting for M5II