How to view Enfuse Image on Canon 'M'

Started by russellsnr, January 21, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russellsnr

Hi, After taking 3 X images the camera shows Enfuse Jpeg but where is it stored on camera or is it not? Thankyou. Russ

russellsnr

Wow!! 4 days and no one can give an answer. Thank a lot. Russ.

NedB

550D - Kit Lens | EF 50mm f/1.8 | Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x | SanDisk ExtremePro 95mb/s | Tascam DR-100MkII

garry23

My only helpful thought is: why would you wish to do post processing in a camera?

Best to focus on capturing the 'best' data you can, ie bracketing, and then use Enfuse in, say, Lightroom, eg the LR/Enfuse plugin.

russellsnr

Quote from: garry23 on January 25, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
My only helpful thought is: why would you wish to do post processing in a camera?

Best to focus on capturing the 'best' data you can, ie bracketing, and then use Enfuse in, say, Lightroom, eg the LR/Enfuse plugin.
Hi, Garry, I do process my images in computer just that as I understand it M/L does an in camera image to give a quick view of what has been captured in the field but maybe I mis-understand it? Thanks, Russ

Danne

Where did you find information about enfused images in camera?

josepvm

As far as I know, ML provides unix style shell scripts (saved in the memory card along with the image files) to make easier the postprocessing of EV bracketed series with Enfuse in your computer. But I have not heard before anything about generating enfused previews in camera.