Volunteering for Video Tutorials

Started by apinstein, August 15, 2012, 01:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apinstein

I'd be happy to help you script/produce some videos and docs in exchange for being able to chat w/ the developer about how it works. There are so many amazing features and clearly the docs are behind.

I am CTO of a real estate photography platform, and amateur photographer, and regularly produce screencasts for our product as well.

We want to really promote ML to our customers -- we probably have 200+ professional photographers using Canon DSLR and we're also interested in helping to add workflow capabilities to ML to aid in HDR, bracketing, post-processing, organization, etc.

LMK if that sounds like a good idea and how to get involved!

Alan

nanomad

EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

gary2013

I see it's an old topic, but has anything happened with video tutorials? where can i find them?

Gary

apinstein

I think things kinda fizzled unfortunately at the planning phase... unfortunately I got overwhelmed with work and couldn't drive things forward. Feel free to take the idea and run with it -- I still love ML and use it all the time but there are definitely areas of functionality that I just don't understand.

reddeercity

Hi all  :)
I have a extra video web site that Not in use.
So to help out, I will dedicate it to Magic Lantern Raw.
There you will find info about workflows, best practices,
Camera setup,video tutorial for all level of users .
My goal is to have every one be able to
Shot , edit, grade, export your raw video
Without any problems.
Being I have only a 5D Mark 2, if any one
With other eos DSLR's would like to help .
I'm looking for highly polished camera setup video
Turtuals for each camera that
Magic Lantern raw record supports.
Just p.m. Me .
I hope to have it up an running this weekend .
;D

Edit : i forgot to mention that i can Stream Content from 360p to 2k (2048x1024) 6MB/s "Smooth Streaming"  ;)