Warning Davinci Resolve 14 buggs

Started by D_Odell, September 08, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D_Odell

Hi!

Like many I was looking forward to the release of a stable build of BM Davinci Resolve 14. This post is if you already have big grading projects and thinks of competing them in 14. I think this is a critical function for a upgrade of a suite? Anyhow every project crashes on 14. If I create a new one maybe only maybe it will work. It's to damn stupid of them to release this "stable" build and remove the older 12.5 from their download section.

I must recomend not to transfer until it is proven stable for 95% of users. Bunch of shit. Really unfortunate since al the new functions are very welcomed!

Davinci Resolve 14
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie

kaco

It is beta! But it is working for me, also with project imported from Davinci 12.5.
In first two or three public betas my power grade gallery was not being imported correctly, but now most of things work for me just fine.

Cheers.

Kharak

They just released full version of Resolve 14. No beta anymore.

Lets hope it has Audio now ;)
once you go raw you never go back

D_Odell

Quote from: kaco on September 08, 2017, 10:48:55 PM
It is beta! But it is working for me, also with project imported from Davinci 12.5.
In first two or three public betas my power grade gallery was not being imported correctly, but now most of things work for me just fine.

Cheers.
Wong. It's full now, but as I claimed it works as bad as it was a beta! I would go as long to say postpone this release it's as bad as that.
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie