Canon 6D Mark II is Flop - missing dynamic range and 4K video - any ideas?

Started by xorpi, August 11, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xorpi

Good day. I would like to ask what you think of the new CANON 6D Mark2. I would very much like to take a look at landscape photography at ISO 320+ for a decent dynamic range of 13.2 in 2017 than any competing brand. In my opinion Canon 6D Mark II it's  a huge flop, tragedy and nonsense to introduce Canon 6D Mark2 with a dynamic range equal to the Canon 700D, which is 4 years old camera.

So, according to Canon's logic, this means that every photographer will use Canon 6D Mark II at the ISO 320 to have the same dynamic range as any other camera brands (Sony / Nikon / Fuji / Pentax) at ISO 100 in the middle of a sunny day?

Are there at least some advantages when the basic ISO will be 320 when used with Dual-ISO?
Think Dynamic! #HDR #BW 📸

Photography & FineArt by photofrano 🎨   
www.fb.com/PHOTOFRANO & www.500px.com/PHOTOFRANO

kyrobb

As far as I know, the 6D Mark II does not come equipped with any sort of Dual ISO feature.  ;)

xorpi

In your opinion, trolls are all Canon customers who want a 2000€ for good camera for 2017 and not a huge flop that has performance as 4-5 year old cameras, while in competition, man has the same money equipments corresponding to 2017? Why the basic ASPC Nikon DSLR camera have much more dynamic range than the Canon 6D Mark II FF for 2000 € in 2017?

Whether I ask - according to Canon, landscape photographer uses ISO 320 24/7 to achieve the desired dynamic range as a competitor (SONY / NIKON / FUJI / PENTAX ...) with ISO 100?. Think about that...

I wanted to invest in Canon 6D Mark II as a transition to FF, but with such parameters and that landscape photographers take ISO 320 on the day to achieve a good dynamic range - it's a tragedy.
Think Dynamic! #HDR #BW 📸

Photography & FineArt by photofrano 🎨   
www.fb.com/PHOTOFRANO & www.500px.com/PHOTOFRANO

kyrobb

I will refrain from future feedings. First they grow, then they multiply.