So many negative people on other forums.

Started by russellsnr, July 31, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russellsnr

Have been looking over the net for information/ideas on Still Photography using ML and amazing how many people with not a lot of knowledge about ML seem to give out negative advice on forums to questions and others who ask "Will it brick/damage my camera" expecting others to test it out on there camera/s and report back.

Shame really as ML is a great piece of kit.

Russ

rsmith02

Well that will teach people to ask questions of the ill-informed who have never used ML.

D_Odell

Much problems of the forums you mention is avatars, the good thing about using your own name is to not be an ass****.
ML forum works great, many positive peoples with great knowledge here. Only downside is that fewer and fewer will use ML in the coming future. Raw is becoming much cheaper with Canon Raw Light and Panasonics introduction of Eva cameras.

Fantastic thou is that DSLR/Mirrorless cameras will continue to revolutionize productions pro-semi pro indie market.

All the best,
David
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie

Datadogie

I hate in other forums when people ask this or that about ML. I often direct them here.
T3i and Kiss X4 (550d (T2i)) Tamron 18-200mm, Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 (need firmware upgrade) Olympus 50mm f1.8  Olympus 28mm f2.8 and Olympus 24mm f2.8
Fancier 370 tripod and LCD hinged loupe. DIY Slider and crane.

Robka

Quote from: D_Odell on July 31, 2017, 11:47:05 PM
Much problems of the forums you mention is avatars, the good thing about using your own name is to not be an ass****.
ML forum works great, many positive peoples with great knowledge here. Only downside is that fewer and fewer will use ML in the coming future. Raw is becoming much cheaper with Canon Raw Light and Panasonics introduction of Eva cameras.

Fantastic thou is that DSLR/Mirrorless cameras will continue to revolutionize productions pro-semi pro indie market.

All the best,
David
Aaand theres people like me who are both into photography and filmmaking aaand have a tight budget. i recently bought myself a 5d mkiii and the main reason is raw video and that i can take ff pics ofc. yes i could be going with sony rii but no raw is deal breaker. I dont care about that hypebandwagon of 4k in 2017 i care about quality. and i think there will still be people who needs both raw and pictures in one package leaving them with canon and ml  :D
film>digital